[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE. - Page 44 - Community

CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE.

Tell your own story!
Yay! Looking forward to all the new comics and pics
JohnnyFiyve, don't bomb the kids!

jonnyfiyve wrote:I just photo bombed the GALLERY with 8 new posts.
It's a robot invasion! RUN!
I saw them they are the most coolest robots I've ever seen. I may use the idea of one in Camo-days. Great job. [6:48 n the am.]

I would love to be in a HALO style comic. Do u have a white Air Assualt character?

Yes I do, you can be known as a rogue there will be about 5 of them ;) you can find more info on my thread: Havoc - Battle of Factions

Red__Spartan003 wrote:
jackdawg444 wrote:just got mybraces on today they hurt like he-ll@!
@ the end of this month I will have my braces for 5 months. I know it hurts now, but trust me, a week from now you'll be eating pretty close (if not exactly) normal and you'll barely even notice they're in your mouth within a week or two. :)
yeah i have three older sibs whos have had or r getting thier braces off by the end of the month and they eats nuts, caramel, butterscotch, and basiclly everything your not supposed to eats
oh yeas now their all calling me braceface though i like the name :)

Tell them that in the Terminator factory, they put the cameras on the outside of the jaws .

Hey j101, I want to do a comic strip thing too but I want it to be in the same story as your comic. Kinda like whats going at foxhounds area and maybe even the foxhound unit bumps in to j101 troop!

I just need to know whats going on in your area.

Foxhound wrote:I just need to know whats going on in your area.
Hmmmm. 2 writers is cool. But our method of communication is limited. Tell you what, just start up with yours. And when I come in ready to bring yall in. We will come up with something kool.

Look how ElitSlayer is falling over his ATV. Lol. I like doing these

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”