[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc.. - Page 44 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Sdckapr wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:18 pm
I would like to see some additional Star Trek Sets. A romulan warbird with the Romulan Commander (Balance of Terror) and maybe a Trouble with Tribbles set which could give the Klingon Commander Koloth (and completes the trio: Kang in Day of the Dove and Kor (from Errand of Mercy) and on the D7 Ship model. Some medical section with Nurse Chapel would be nice (it could also feature a McCoy in his short-sleeve "scrub" to keep with unique figures even with duplicate characters). Small playsets which could be used for the MCS Heroes series: a borg set for Picard and the Drone (from Series 1) and an Amok Time scene from Vulcan which would be good for the Kirk and Spock (from Series 2). There could be plenty of other sections of the ship or other planet locations (which could allow other iconic guest star figures).
Those sound great. Love the idea about McCoy and Chapel .

"In 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem... if no one else can help... and if you can find them... maybe you can hire... the A-Team."

The A-Team, 1983 TV show, most known for Mr. T. would make a great line. At bare minimum you would need the primary four characters: John "Hannibal" Smith, H.M. Murdock, Templeton "Faceman" Peck, B.A. Baracus, and the GMC black and red van.

Ideally you would also want some 1980s era U.S. military troops as well, since neither WWII or modern troops would look right. A set with a helicopter would be nice, but in a pinch you could use a CoD one, so Murdock could fly it and we could have B.A. say "I ain't gettin' on no plane with that crazy fool." A section if a loony bin would be nice to break Murdock out of too.

So Mega Construx please make this plan happen, who doesn't love it when a plan comes together? Cue the music: Du, da doo... du do doo... duda du-doo, du dadu-do doo...

P.S. humming the A-team theme, easy. Typing it, very very hard.

The figures would be great for customs. Seems more like an MCX Heroes license then a full theme, though.

Yep, but they discontinued the range.

Silenttakedown wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:42 pm
But le*o used the a team
Huh, I had no idea they used the A-Team. I guess that means if I want to hire the A-Team, I'll have to make them myself...

AiasOileus wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:06 pm
Silenttakedown wrote:
But le*o used the a team
Huh, I had no idea they used the A-Team. I guess that means if I want to hire the A-Team, I'll have to make them myself...
You could use the CoD Soap head for Mr. T, I'd say.

charliebucket wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:34 pm
AiasOileus wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:06 pm
Silenttakedown wrote:
But le*o used the a team
You could use the CoD Soap head for Mr. T, I'd say.
Well, I do have that figure, and although the Mohawk is close, Mr. T is black. I think I'll try a black guy with a beard from Assassin's Creed, and give him Bebop's mohawk, but cut off the pony tail and try painting it black. What paints do people often use? Does acrylic work ok?

I'd use Citadel paints. Not sure if they sell them in the US, but they aren't too expensive and they have a load of colours. They're for wargaming figures, so they'd be good.

Return to “General discussion”