[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Spartan story - Page 46 - Community

Spartan story

Tell your own story!
Spartanz19 wrote:Oooh, sorry for being an idiot. :(
Oh well man, no big deal.

As INFINITY drifted towards the moon after losing all power and weapon systems during Wallenstien's last blow. Z19 and Vex became surrounded by flood.

Z19- Im the only one who can fight them!
Vex- not really....
Z19- what do you mean?

Vex grabbed a katana from a dead flood and forced its handle into her wrist. She looked at Z19.

Vex- Micheal, if we dont make this, or one of us...
Z19- we'll make it. I promise.

Z19 put down his daughters body and drew her sword.

Z19- lets do this!

As the two fought off waves of assault forms, they failed to see a tank form moving in. It hit vex across the corridoor. As Z19 finished off an assault form he realised it was the last flood, he began to valiantly fight the tank form, slicing it in two, as it fell someone moved from the darkness behind him. Vex raised herself to shout

Vex- look out!

Z19 turned and raised his sword, but quickly disengaged it and fell to his knees.

Z19- NO!

before him was his daughter, but not as she was, her body had been twisted, and from her helmet, three feelers dangled and twitched. She had become a flood. She began to approach him.

Vex- Micheal! Its not her! Kill it!

Unable to bring himself to do the final blow Z19 sat there. Suddely a single shot pierced the side of becca's helmet and her infected body fell into Z19's arms, he screamed in agony as from the shadows a familiar figure appeared.

Mal- sorry friend, but it wasn't her.

Just then the INFINITY hit the surface of the moon and crumpled. The spartans got to thier feet.

Mal- this is spartan Mal-425, I have objective 3, request pick up from SDI troopers imediately.

I think that'll fit in now.

EVASPARTAN228 wrote:I think that'll fit in now.
:(

I would but I'd jack it up again. :(

Spartanz19 wrote:I would but I'd jack it up again. :(
Just describe the journey back to solace. And maybe get them up to speed with what happened

I'll see, kinda busy right now. :{)

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”