[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos... - Page 46 - Community

The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos...

Tell your own story!
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:19 am
Survivor11 wrote: *Evil laughter*
Everything is going according to plan... All the gallery members are ending themselves due to the Christmas songs... Soon only HALF shall remain...
Wouldn’t it just be easier to click your fingers?
Uh... Let me have my moment of Glory in peace please.

Survivor11 wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:10 am
*Evil laughter*
Everything is going according to plan... All the gallery members are ending themselves due to the Christmas songs... Soon only HALF shall remain...
This is the part where I hear your plan, and glue myself to the floor to make sure you can't succeed. No matter how much I wanna sit in the tub with my toaster, I will be physically incapable.

JoeFilms wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:44 am
Survivor11 wrote:
*Evil laughter*
This is the part where I hear your plan, and glue myself to the floor to make sure you can't succeed. No matter how much I wanna sit in the tub with my toaster, I will be physically incapable.
In Mother Russia, tub with your toaster sits on you!

And you just glued yourself to the floor... Well done Joe.

Survivor11 wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:42 am
JoeFilms wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:44 am
Survivor11 wrote:
*Evil laughter*
In Mother Russia, tub with your toaster sits on you!

And you just glued yourself to the floor... Well done Joe.
Ah, ©rap, all you have to do is move the floor under me to Russia, and I'm screwed!

RIP Freedom of speach on the internet in the EU stupid article 13.

Why are you so bothered?

There's already a secret black market for memes and of course, I've already said too darn much!

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:03 pm
RIP Freedom of speach on the internet in the EU stupid article 13.
Good thing I live in Zambia and am not affected by the eu

Survivor11 wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:04 am
So, is anyone doing anything interesting for Christmas?
Just the usual, busting zombie heads open and killing things!

Survivor11 wrote:
*Evil laughter*
Half? how we fall.....

Survivor11 wrote:
*Evil laughter*
I haven't end myself or even thinking about it because I love Christmas songs!

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”