[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 46 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Mega Should Make The Spartan Tribute Pack Again But Use The New Articulated Halo Wars Spartans!

Sebfreddo wrote:Mega Should Make The Spartan Tribute Pack Again But Use The New Articulated Halo Wars Spartans!
That is a great idea.

I'm sorry if I don't know what anything from halo wars I haven't played it that much

They should make more HW2 structures,
figures, and vehicles, such as the Nightangale, HW2 Scorpian,
HW2 Horrnet, Jackrabbit, Locust, and Vampire

Mega bloks should make Linda Fred and Tanaka for halo heroes series 3!

Jman22 wrote:Mega bloks should make Linda Fred and Tanaka for halo heroes series 3!
More like for a fireteam pack

AngryArbiter wrote:
Jman22 wrote:Mega bloks should make Linda Fred and Tanaka for halo heroes series 3!
Halo heroes would be the only option. Putting a named fig in a fireteam pack would make the prices rise, while heroes is designed for named figs.

Spartanz19 wrote:
AngryArbiter wrote:
Halo heroes would be the only option. Putting a named fig in a fireteam pack would make the prices rise, while heroes is designed for named figs.
I agree

We need more covenant stuff more covenant troops. We need to encourage the odds of 3 to 1 not as it has been 7 to 1. (If anyone doesn't know where I got this from then you are NOT a Halo nerd.)

TheArbiterofblocks wrote:We need more covenant stuff more covenant troops. We need to encourage the odds of 3 to 1 not as it has been 7 to 1. (If anyone doesn't know where I got this from then you are NOT a Halo nerd.)
I get it tippicly in halo the UNSC is outnubberd by the covies that's not the same case in Megabloks

Return to “Halo”