[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc.. - Page 46 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Here are the brands that I want to see. Hmm...

Sword art Online
Fairytail
Naruto
Attack On Titan
Resident Evil
Dragon Ball Z
Gears of War
Borderlands
Player Unknown Battlegrounds
Fortnite
Over watch
Transformers
Star Wars

This is a long shot about an old IP, but I feel it could have been perfect given what we've seen with the Halo and Destiny lines.

LOST PLANET 2
Lost Planet 2 is a third-person shooter video game developed and published by Capcom. The game is the sequel to Lost Planet: Extreme Condition, taking place ten years after the events of the first game, on the same fictional planet of EDN III.

In this game, the player takes control of various characters from different factions around the planet, as they do battle with each other, the local evil corporation known as NEVEC, and the indigenous life forms known as Akrid. To combat these threats, Snow Pirates and NEVEC alike employ small mechs, known as Vital Suits, as well as other various vehicles to combat the dangers of living on EDN III

There is a TON of things that Mega Construx could create sets out of.
>Vital Suit Garage Sets
Would come with the parts to construct a VS, as well as with a pilot, and an enemy character/Akrid for the player to do battle with. Characters would have their own weapons, as well as swappable armor parts. Some small scenery items and base plates could also be included. VS weapons would be constructed from bricks and mounted to the completed VS. Sets could feature moving parts, like an actual closing cockpit, or moving wings, etc. Full joint mobility is a must.

>Akrid Battle Sets
Akrid would have custom moulded body parts, similar to the Dragons of the various Dragons series.
Would come with a character to fight them, with various weapons, scenery, and armor.

>Faction Sets
Similar to the Halo "Fireteams" sets. Would come with 4 characters of a certain faction with similar armor styles and weapons, as well as a few small scenery items. (I would buy ALL the Femme Fatales faction sets c: )

>Hero Sets
Like the Destiny Armory sets, would come with a special Faction character, like a leader, or a character from the original Lost Planet like Wayne, Luka, or Bandero, Yuri, etc.
Each character would come with additional armor, weapons, and accessories.

>Base Sets
Battle sets with larger backdrops and diorama constructs for thematic battles. Snow pirate bases, NEVEC bases, Akrid nests, etc. Weapons, Armor, Turrets, even VSes.

>Boss Battle Sets
Large sets featuring the game's massive Akrid bosses. Rather than using purely molded parts like the smaller creatures, the giant Akrid would be constructed out of bricks with molded face and body parts to go on the exterior. Boss Battle Sets would come with additional characters, backdrop pieces, weapons, armor, and even VSes.

if you've ever played Lost Planet 2, and love it like I do, you'd know how awesome it would be to have little Snow Pirates and VSes and Akrid to play with. I feel Mega Construx could really do the series justice.

Unfortunately I know that will never come to pass. :'(

MLeonhardt wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:42 am
This is a long shot about an old IP, but I feel it could have been perfect given what we've seen with the Halo and Destiny lines.

LOST PLANET 2
Lost Planet 2 is a third-person shooter video game developed and published by Capcom. The game is the sequel to Lost Planet: Extreme Condition, taking place ten years after the events of the first game, on the same fictional planet of EDN III.

In this game, the player takes control of various characters from different factions around the planet, as they do battle with each other, the local evil corporation known as NEVEC, and the indigenous life forms known as Akrid. To combat these threats, Snow Pirates and NEVEC alike employ small mechs, known as Vital Suits, as well as other various vehicles to combat the dangers of living on EDN III

>Vital Suit Garage Sets
Would come with the parts to construct a VS, as well as with a pilot, and an enemy character/Akrid for the player to do battle with. Characters would have their own weapons, as well as swappable armor parts. Some small scenery items and base plates could also be included. VS weapons would be constructed from bricks and mounted to the completed VS. Sets could feature moving parts, like an actual closing cockpit, or moving wings, etc. Full joint mobility is a must.

>Akrid Battle Sets
Akrid would have custom moulded body parts, similar to the Dragons of the various Dragons series.
Would come with a character to fight them, with various weapons, scenery, and armor.

>Faction Sets
Similar to the Halo "Fireteams" sets. Would come with 4 characters of a certain faction with similar armor styles and weapons, as well as a few small scenery items. (I would buy ALL the Femme Fatales faction sets c: )

>Hero Sets
Like the Destiny Armory sets, would come with a special Faction character, like a leader, or a character from the original Lost Planet like Wayne, Luka, or Bandero, Yuri, etc.

>Base Sets
Battle sets with larger backdrops and diorama constructs for thematic battles. Snow pirate bases, NEVEC bases, Akrid nests, etc. Weapons, Armor, Turrets, even VSes.

>Boss Battle Sets
Large sets featuring the game's massive Akrid bosses. Rather than using purely molded parts like the smaller creatures, the giant Akrid would be constructed out of bricks with molded face and body parts to go on the exterior. Boss Battle Sets would come with additional characters, backdrop pieces, weapons, armor, and even VSes.

if you've ever played Lost Planet 2, and love it like I do, you'd know how awesome it would be to have little Snow Pirates and VSes and Akrid to play with. I feel Mega Construx could really do the series justice.

Nice Suggestions dude(Although I don't know what game this is)

I'd love some Monster Hunter World sets...

Mega Construx Fallout sets: They would be a nice addition to Mega Construx in my opinion, i think they would be great for terrain and buildings, or even mocs, there has been custom fallout mocs in the past, but here are some suggestions for official sets:
A red rocket truck stop set
A Railroad HQ set
Or even the USS Constitution.
I think these would be a pretty good seller.

MLeonhardt wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:42 am

LOST PLANET 2

>Vital Suit Garage Sets

>Akrid Battle Sets

>Faction Sets

>Hero Sets

>Base Sets

>Boss Battle Sets

We can dream can't we.

I think the problem is we need franchises that are popular right now

How about a Lost series next year to celebrate 15 years of the show?

charliebucket wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:44 pm
How about a Lost series next year to celebrate 15 years of the show? You could have Locke's hatch, the plane, the caves, The Hydra, Hugo and his DHARMA van, The Barracks, The Flame... So many sets.
Ahhh spoilers!

Return to “General discussion”