[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Wasteland: Nigel’s Post-Apocalyptic Story - Page 47 - Community

Wasteland: Nigel’s Post-Apocalyptic Story

Tell your own story!

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:11 pm
JoeFilms wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:54 am
The-stop-sign-13 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:37 am

ok, i thought it was mega verse. well, i'll just stick with mega verse then. thanks anyway tho!
As I've said, though, make it distantly related to the main comics at the start, or not related at all. Don't hop into Antares or anything, all of those events are very closely related and inportant in the main Mega-Verse comics.

And yeah, the Mega-Verse and Wasteland will most likely never cross over, it just wouldn't make sense.
The most it could work as is that the Wasteland is another reality that could be visited probably through Joefilms series considering it has dimension hoping as a main theme but that's about it.

On another Note wasteland is a great multi collab on its own. On that note, When I get to it. Nigel am I good to build a story about a mutant uprising? Not in the vain of the Post Human Union, but in a destroy all humans kind of way. Lord Irving would be leading this group.
Sure you can, and thanks for complimenting Wasteland. I seek the approval of all Mega-Verse founding fathers.

I'm no founder, but Wasteland has my approval.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:11 pm
JoeFilms wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:54 am
The-stop-sign-13 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:37 am

ok, i thought it was mega verse. well, i'll just stick with mega verse then. thanks anyway tho!
As I've said, though, make it distantly related to the main comics at the start, or not related at all. Don't hop into Antares or anything, all of those events are very closely related and inportant in the main Mega-Verse comics.

And yeah, the Mega-Verse and Wasteland will most likely never cross over, it just wouldn't make sense.
The most it could work as is that the Wasteland is another reality that could be visited probably through Joefilms series considering it has dimension hoping as a main theme but that's about it.

On another Note wasteland is a great multi collab on its own. On that note, When I get to it. Nigel am I good to build a story about a mutant uprising? Not in the vain of the Post Human Union, but in a destroy all humans kind of way. Lord Irving would be leading this group.
Ooh, another fresh recruit for the prophecy...

You told me to come here before doing anything wasteland to avoid plot holes, so here I am. I was thinking of just a guy trying to survive with little to no story at all, because I don’t really have the right parts to make mutants and stuff. My entire collection of figures that would be good to use here is a Dead Orbit warlock, a hunter (not mgalekgolo), 2 fallen captains, Keegan, and mabye grunts and a pickle. Any ideas of what I could do with that?

Murple wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:18 am
You told me to come here before doing anything wasteland to avoid plot holes, so here I am. I was thinking of just a guy trying to survive with little to no story at all, because I don’t really have the right parts to make mutants and stuff. My entire collection of figures that would be good to use here is a Dead Orbit warlock, a hunter (not mgalekgolo), 2 fallen captains, Keegan, and mabye grunts and a pickle. Any ideas of what I could do with that?
A mutant monkey tribe, using your grunts!

nigelninja11 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:16 am
Murple wrote:
Alright, I can work that into my idea easily.

Murple wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:56 am
nigelninja11 wrote:
Murple wrote:
Also if it helps with weapons guys, I’m making plasma pistols into tasers.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:19 am
Murple wrote:
nigelninja11 wrote:

Speaking of plasma pistols, do you know how to pronounce tear in void’s tear? Is it like tier list or tear something open?

Murple wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:40 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:19 am
Murple wrote:

Speaking of plasma pistols, do you know how to pronounce tear in void’s tear? Is it like tier list or tear something open?
I think it’s like tier.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”