[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 49 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Another idea for halo heros series 3
Arbiter with halo 2 armor and energy sword, Sarget Avery Johnson with Spartan laser, Jerome-092 with dual pistols , Linda-058 with the Norfang, Caption Jacob Keys with halo one pistol, and Master Chief with the MarkV armor and assault rifle

AngryArbiter wrote:Another idea for halo heros series 3
Arbiter with halo 2 armor and energy sword, Sarget Avery Johnson with Spartan laser, Jerome-092 with dual pistols , Linda-058 with the Norfang, Caption Jacob Keys with halo one pistol, and Master Chief with the MarkV armor and assault rifle
How bout mega makes a new halo Heros introducing Halo Infamous Heros. Prophet of mercy with chair, Ripa Moramee, Raia Mdama, Atriox (unless mega bloks has something else in mind), and the halo reach grunt hero.

I think the heroes line should be like this, 8 figures 4 are villains and 4 are heroes. And in each of the 4, 2 or 3 are named and one is just a normal elite or Spartan. That was a little confusing so read it a few times to understand. And the reason they should have some unnamed characters is because they would run out of characters that people are most familiar with from the games and would have to make less familiar characters from books and stuff.

]MB needs to put in the HALO:CE, HALO2, and HALO 3 Spartans instead of the HALO: REACH, HALO 4, and HALO 5: GUARDIANS Spartans cuz every one knows the original Spartans are Awsome!

Yeah its the same situation as the storm covenant. they haven't given us any Spartans from the original trilogy it's time that they change the Spartans, marines and covenant to there original form cause those would look awesome with the new articulation.

halo heroes series 3 master chief mark 6. weapons: assult rifle with custom paint, metallic green, gun metal grey, and metallic silver. olive green frag grenade, and metallic silver magnum.

I believe MB missed their chance of a new prophet in the scarab set. So I came up with something in everyone's halo 2 wraith set lets add the prophet of regret

TheArbiterofblocks wrote: Halo Reach The Spire.
I'd love to see the spire in mega bloks. Signature series of next year. This set I'd like to include the all troublesome golden orange elite ranger, a zealot, a ultra, a field marshal, and a sniper jackal. Minimum height 20" minimum length of base 16" minimum length of top 12". $250.
also has anyone seen this post of mine? What's your guy's thoughts on this?

TheArbiterofblocks wrote:
TheArbiterofblocks wrote: Halo Reach The Spire.
I'd love to see the spire in mega bloks. Signature series of next year. This set I'd like to include the all troublesome golden orange elite ranger, a zealot, a ultra, a field marshal, and a sniper jackal. Minimum height 20" minimum length of base 16" minimum length of top 12". $250.
also has anyone seen this post of mine? What's your guy's thoughts on this?
awsome idea!

Return to “Halo”