[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc.. - Page 49 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Spartanz19 wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:29 am
See, I'd like PUBG for the following: easily obtaining civilian figures with military gear, new weapons, slightly decayed buildings, and more things that could help make a regular city (for my stop-motions). I may be biased because I have only played PUBG, but Fortnite looks too cartoony for me.
good point on the PUBG stuff.
Got an Idea....
PORQUE NO LOS DOS?

I'd like to see some Conan the Barbarian/Conan the Destroyer heroes and sets. (Conan, Bombaata, Subotai, Valeria, Malak, Akiro, Zula, Queen Taramis, Toth-Amon). Conan and Malak vs mounted Elite Guard, Conan vs Bombaata battle, Conan, Subotai, and Valeria vs the giant snake.

Star Trek sets (Next Generation Shuttlecraft, Bridge playset/displays, Away Team packs, maybe full-size buildable Phaser/Tricorder sets.)
Ships from Alien, maybe some ship corridors for displays. Blade Runner sets/figures since they're set in the same universe as Alien.

Nintendo properties. Fire Emblem, Metroid, Smash Bros, Kid Icarus, F-Zero, lots of franchises would look great in MCX form.

Heroes of the Storm/Starcraft/Diablo heroes and sets. Some of the heroes have been done in the World of Warcraft line and could use remakes. You could even do some cross promotion and include codes for loot boxes or special skins in the game. Packs of Starcraft marines with vehicles like siege tanks and vultures would be great for army building and many of the sculpts could be repurposed for heroes. Plus there are already deals with Activision so there's potential to expand!

Dungeons and Dragons sets. There are some great characters and monsters that would be great in Mega form. Heroes like Elminster, Raistlin, and Drizzt, figure packs like orcs or skeletons, buildable dragons, merchant carts, camp site objects, dungeon rooms (maybe modular so you can connect them to make playsets or use in D&D).

And as long as we're going for [competitor] properties, why not some Magic the Gathering figures? Planeswalkers, legendary creatures, more dragons, there's some interesting potential here as well. Maybe have the Planeswalkers from the Gatewatch included with a promo card of the character.

Please expand production to include all of these suggestions. I'll never have money again.

RandoFriendo wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:22 pm
I'd like to see some Conan the Barbarian/Conan the Destroyer heroes and sets. (Conan, Bombaata, Subotai, Valeria, Malak, Akiro, Zula, Queen Taramis, Toth-Amon). Conan and Malak vs mounted Elite Guard, Conan vs Bombaata battle, Conan, Subotai, and Valeria vs the giant snake.

Star Trek sets (Next Generation Shuttlecraft, Bridge playset/displays, Away Team packs, maybe full-size buildable Phaser/Tricorder sets.)
I'm all in for Conan and Star Trek the Next Generation sets.

Hmm mega already has pokemon so its possible to get mario etc , Its ah me mario!

RandoFriendo wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:22 pm
Starcraft sets. Packs of Starcraft marines with vehicles like siege tanks and vultures would be great for army building

Dungeons and Dragons sets. There are some great characters and monsters that would be great in Mega form. Heroes like Elminster, Raistlin, and Drizzt, figure packs like orcs or skeletons, buildable dragons, merchant carts, camp site objects, dungeon rooms (maybe modular so you can connect them to make playsets or use in D&D).
Sold.

Man, I'd like a Siege Tank and a huge Marine-Marauder army, versus some Ultralisks and Zerglings.

But D&D... That's another thing altogether...

Pack of Orcs.

Pack of Orcs.

Pack of Orcs.

Good times.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:32 am
Hmm mega already has pokemon so its possible to get mario etc , Its ah me mario!
Mario Bros. would be awesome! You could have sets to build a 2D section of the side scrolling game, as well as expand into blok form of Mario Kart, but I'm sure licensing would be tough to get on that.

Doesn't another block company already have the line?

Spartanz19 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:13 pm
Doesn't another block company already have the line?
StarCraft, D&D or Mario?

Spartanz19 wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:27 am
Sorry, Mario...
Right yep. I'm pretty sure that one is open, as is StarCraft (please)

Return to “General discussion”