[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega-Verse "Retired Thread" - Page 50 - Community

Mega-Verse "Retired Thread"

Tell your own story!
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:12 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:01 pm
What Nato said :P

Jeff killed him and Arby in an alternate reality. Nato's mind, specifically (ironically, a dimension created by me)
Ya the version from natos mind is dead. There's multiple chiefs in the lore as he's been cloned by ONI. I like to say that the real chief is caught up in the events of the halo games.
Yep. I won't be killing Chief off anytime soon. In fact, I don't think he'll even be showing up in my series.

Ya official halo story I'm not sure if they would kill him though. Then again Who knows what's going through the developers heads at 343i.

Because cheif is in like his 40s-50s he can't go forever now if there is a old man master cheif then who else wants to see a hermit cheif kicking a**

TheArbiter25 wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:00 pm
Because cheif is in like his 40s-50s he can't go forever now if there is a old man master cheif then who else wants to see a hermit cheif kicking a**
That's what you're worried about? The Halo franchise is full of procedures and technologies that can prolong a character's life. Cutter is 80 (although some of those years were spent in cryo between games), and Admiral Cole was in his 70's before his death (although there's evidence to suggest he might've survived and lived to be much older than that). Halsey is in her 60's at the time of Halo 5, and she's still actively participating in the plot.

The key point here is that none of those characters are biomechanically altered super soldiers in power armour. The Chief can, and will, live for as long as the plot requires him to.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:27 pm
TheArbiter25 wrote:
That's what you're worried about? The Halo franchise is full of procedures and technologies that can prolong a character's life. Cutter is 80 (although some of those years were spent in cryo between games), and Admiral Cole was in his 70's before his death (although there's evidence to suggest he might've survived and lived to be much older than that). Halsey is in her 60's at the time of Halo 5, and she's still actively participating in the plot.

The key point here is that none of those characters are biomechanically altered super soldiers in power armour. The Chief can, and will, live for as long as the plot requires him to.
343 will figure something out to make him last for as long as they want.

charliebucket wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:47 pm
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:27 pm
TheArbiter25 wrote:

343 will figure something out to make him last for as long as they want.
If they can say *** like: "nano bots upgraded cheif's site that's why it looks different" they can say: "master cheif is immortal because of his forerunner ancestry"

TheArbiter25 wrote:
Yeah i fell out of place here because im looking at Zelda action figures, but Chief's in like, his 70's-80's currently.

Wrong! He is around his 40s and 50s

John-117 was born in 2511. Halo Wars 2, the most recent game in the timeline, takes place in 2559. Thus, at the time of Halo Wars 2, the Chief is 48. (Although he spent a few years in cryo at various points in time, which would probably knock a few years off of that total).

NATO is right he might look older than he actually is because he has been in his suit for along time he may also look older because the huge amounts of stress he has gone through as well as what the librarian did to him

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”