[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 50 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
The piller of autumn golden Zealot elite from halo one with energy sword, Caption Jacob Keys with the halo one pistal, Sarget Avery Johnson with a shotgun, Master Chief with the halo one AR it would be about 36 in long, 12 in tall and 8 in wide since it's a big set 200/250$. What do you guys think about the idea?

AngryArbiter wrote:The piller of autumn golden Zealot elite from halo one with energy sword, Caption Jacob Keys with the halo one pistal, Sarget Avery Johnson with a shotgun, Master Chief with the halo one AR it would be about 36 in long, 12 in tall and 8 in wide since it's a big set 200/250$. What do you guys think about the idea?
Nice!!

I thought I should make it bigger to fit more rooms in since the foward unto dawn set MB made in 2012 had about 4 rooms in it and it wasen't wide enough

I already made a pillar of autumn set idea so I guess it's a good idea yeah.

Brute Raid
Vehicles
Brute Prowler
Destroyed Warthog
Halo 3 Wraith
Figures
Brute Chieftan
Brute Major 2x
Brute Stalker
Master Chief
Marine
ODST
Weapons
Grav Hammer
Brute Shot 2x
Brute Spiker 2x
Brute Mauler
Flame Granade 2x
Spike Granade 2x
Rocket Launcher
Battle Rifle
Assault Rifle
Frag Granade 3x
Flame Thrower
UNSC Weapon Crate
Price 80/90$

MB needs to make a new saber launch station

How about a Covenant Supercarrier!!!! Lol. would be so awesome but so expensive... I'd totally get it..

Carter_Noble_1 wrote:How about a Covenant Supercarrier!!!! Lol. would be so awesome but so expensive... I'd totally get it..
I agree

Yeah they could make the shadow of intent put arbiter, R'tas vadumee, and some elites. It would be a good signature series for about $250.

Return to “Halo”