[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What sets do you want back? - Page 6 - Community

What sets do you want back?

Trip down memory lane...
LishaThorne wrote:Dragons fire and ice, metal ages. Pyrates These lines would be amazing with your new figure style.
Yes! Pyrates with assassin's creed style figures and Dragons would be sweet! And WOW with the new articulation figures would be awesome!

WOW, King Arthur, assassin's creed, terminator and, dragons

Roebuck wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:56 pm
WOW, King Arthur, assassin's creed, terminator and, dragons
Yeah Dragons... I like Dragons. I like Dragons a lot. You can't get that nostalgia factor back, though, can you?

The first mega bloks I got where the Thor and Whiplash figs from blind bags (my friend got the sandman VS spiderman set)

Also I miss Alien Agency... Hangar 18, D.N.A Lab, Mobile Recovery Unit, Burger Barn, Freaky Fill-Up, Alien Exam, Small MotorBike thing and, let us not forget, the all-important Bundle Pack.

Those were the days.
-Matt Smith, Doctor Who

In my opinion they flubbed the plasma line. The figures were just not very... good compared to what they do now. While there is no reason to bring back anything like command ops since they have CoD, I would like to see some sets like the blow the *** set. Of course I am really into environments. I love to create a world.

I really want Mega Construx to bring back the Falcons. I've always wanted a Falcon.

LishaThorne wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:54 pm
In my opinion they flubbed the plasma line. The figures were just not very... good compared to what they do now. While there is no reason to bring back anything like command ops since they have CoD, I would like to see some sets like the blow the *** set. Of course I am really into environments. I love to create a world.
Dragons or PlasmaVerse? PlasmaVerse was pretty pointless, really.

I want Neo-Shifters and WoW back, that's a much. WoW was the game that has truly made it's mark in my memory and I really wanna see it come back. Neo-Shifters is a great concept, story, and I really think that with the quality of parts today, we could bring it back! I also gotta agree that King Arthur was a great line I'd like to see come back, it was the second Mega Bloks theme I got into.

PlasmaVerse with the gaming style figures. I got one of those sets and the weapons were amazing, the orcs only bent at the waist. The figures left a lot to be desired. Thought it was odd since figures are the main reason some buy sets. That was the end of the dragons line as I would guess sales were not enough to keep it a float. The dragon universe went to the other scale. While I have none to really see it, it looks like the figures were top notch but the sets were prebuilt sort of toys more so then bloks. Maybe someone could clarify it, but the price is steep on ebay for those anyway.

Return to “Retired lines”