[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
4x4 Build Off - Page 6 - Community

4x4 Build Off

Tips & Tricks
Number 2, slightly newer.

Number 3, I will also make a 4th one (not on gallery yet) to enter.

Assassinater117,
Since there are so many entries you might think about having a first, second and third place winner.
And possibly an honorable mention.

jonnyfiyve wrote:Assassinater117,
Since there are so many entries you might think about having a first, second and third place winner.
And possibly an honorable mention.
I agree with J5, that sounds like a good idea!

Hahaha already was going to do that, ;) hadn't gotten around to saying it so glad you guys thought the same way, and indeed there are a lot of entries :D

I've made 6 so far im thinking i should stop i kind of want to make more

ghostspartan225 wrote:I've made 6 so far im thinking i should stop i kind of want to make more
Don't ever stop being creative.

Since you have a few entries already, maybe spend more time on your next one.
Really challenge your self, try something new and maybe a little risky ;)

Good luck!

I agree with J5, definitely keep building! Oh boy still can't believe how many people are joining :o it's really good to see the community participating in this :) well I will definitely try hard to judge fairly ;)

The most risky thing i might do is take apart a different set for spare parts dut tecnicly I've already done tha

Return to “Custom builds & Modifications”