[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What are your favorite memories with playing Halo? - Page 6 - Community

What are your favorite memories with playing Halo?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
DBMAN1 wrote:EASY don't judge.
i dont its the library

AngryArbiter wrote:
i dont its the library

Yeah that level is pretty darn hard, that's for sure. :/

Red__Spartan003 wrote:
AngryArbiter wrote:
i dont its the library

Yeah that level is pretty darn hard, that's for sure. :/
*wistles* ya that's a HARD level. MAN that one took me FOR-EVVER!!!

Oh yeah, you wanna know some other hard ones?

The Arbiter and The Oracle from Halo 2. I literally spent HOURS trying to finish each one individually. (Don't even mention Quarantine Zone or Sacred Icon either) Basically, any Arbiter level. (Except for The Great Journey. That's one of my favorite Halo 2 levels.)

Red__Spartan003 wrote:Oh yeah, you wanna know some other hard ones?

The Arbiter and The Oracle from Halo 2. I literally spent HOURS trying to finish each one individually. (Don't even mention Quarantine Zone or Sacred Icon either) Basically, any Arbiter level. (Except for The Great Journey. That's one of my favorite Halo 2 levels.)
i glitched Quartine Zone and got on top of the map

Red__Spartan003 wrote:Oh yeah, you wanna know some other hard ones?

Halo CE levels are soooo confusing (in a derectenal way that are SO mazey I almost completely gave up on the game)

Another fun thing was the ending in HALO CE is that SGT Johnson HUGGED an elite (I think that the elite he hugged was/will be the arbiter. Let's make that a theory!)

DBMAN1 wrote:Another fun thing was the ending in HALO CE is that SGT Johnson HUGGED an elite (I think that the elite he hugged was/will be the arbiter. Let's make that a theory!)
It might've been Arby!

DBMAN1 wrote:Another fun thing was the ending in HALO CE is that SGT Johnson HUGGED an elite (I think that the elite he hugged was/will be the arbiter. Let's make that a theory!)
It's not Arby I'm pretty shore that Arby's was not a thing at the time besides the games (and books) tell you everything so I don't se why these Arby's theory's even exist bunges games and books would tell you :-/

TheArbiter25 wrote:
It's not Arby I'm pretty shore that Arby's was not a thing at the time besides the games (and books) tell you everything so I don't se why these Arby's theory's even exist bunges games and books would tell you :-/
:l i haven't read them tho so NAA.

Return to “General discussion”