[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
This week's top beyonder question?? - Page 6 - Community

This week's top beyonder question??

Got a question? Ask it here!
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:26 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:44 pm
Yeah I agree. Also people not actually posting anything, I.E: an official picture of a set.
Oh, that bugs me to no end. Especially when its accompanied by a comment or question that would be far better off being posted on the actual forum.

My other pet peeve is when multiple users start posting screencaps of some Youtube video of a "leaked" set that was actually officially revealed on the Mega facebook page.
For sure. The worst part is that those posts bog down the good ones, so they get less attention...

charliebucket wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:23 pm
NatoGreavesy wrote:
charliebucket wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:44 pm
Yeah I agree. Also people not actually posting anything, I.E: an official picture of a set.
Oh, that bugs me to no end. Especially when its accompanied by a comment or question that would be far better off being posted on the actual forum.

My other pet peeve is when multiple users start posting screencaps of some Youtube video of a "leaked" set that was actually officially revealed on the Mega facebook page.
For sure. The worst part is that those posts bog down the good ones, so they get less attention...
I don't like it when someone posts a picture of another persons work. Of if someone posts a picture of something that has nothing to do with mega.

Roebuck wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:27 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:23 pm
NatoGreavesy wrote:

Of if someone posts a picture of something that has nothing to do with mega.
*shudders*

Yeah I know how ya feel, Roe.

2015-2016 were the gallery's platinum days

TheArbiter25 wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:30 pm
2015-2016 were the gallery's platinum days
For sure. I joined just at the end of that time, so I basically missed out on it...

In the Highlights section, it is no longer "Top beyonders" now it is "Weekly Influencers" and it seems to correlate with people who do lots of things, not just new people. Good to see that fixed.

Haha I remember when I used to be on that list.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:16 am
Haha I remember when I used to be on that list.
I was top this time, and for likes before it changed to Mega Construx I was 2nd, the highest I ever got, I just liked every photo because I believe even if its not that good the like will inspire that person and eventually the photos will be amazing!

Unfortunately, I disagree with you, Boo. If I don’t like it, I don’t like it. I’ve done this with PLENTY of stop motions here...

Spartanz19 wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:57 pm
Unfortunately, I disagree with you, Boo. If I don’t like it, I don’t like it. I’ve done this with PLENTY of stop motions here...
I know most disagree, but also %99 pics on the Gallery were awesome, and I only liked 5 stop motions, but I didn't watch more than 5.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”