[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 6 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I’m doing a real play through on my Switch, so I’m gonna load my Xbox with mods.

Game of the week : Spartan Runner! Free on the Google play store it is a side scrolling infinite runner with epic halo enemy's and music DOWNLOAD TODAY!

Hmmm for skyrim, try the improved civil war mod.

I beat the ark on legendary solo today and oh it was painful dieing so many times but one positive thing came out of it : I saved a odst from the first part of the mission and when I got to the part where the longsword crashes I gave him a sniper rifle then later when I thought they all died they pulled up in their mongeese I got the one surviving odst on the gun of the warthog we fought together until we got to the section when the FUD lands he got off the gun and got into a pelican and I hoped he went to his home and had a party.

Awesome I saved most of them up until the tank part.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:41 pm
Awesome I saved most of them up until the tank part.
also the odst I saved was one of them with the white shoulders I named him James he was the only odst that survived the hunters

Nice finds. Still waiting for mine to turn up in the post :(, should be receiving 10 stormbound marines and two Odst, one from stormbound and the other from maverick. Kinda wish I got a few more but oh well. Just hope the seller got em right.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:53 am
Nice finds. Still waiting for mine to turn up in the post :(, should be receiving 10 stormbound marines and two Odst, one from stormbound and the other from maverick. Kinda wish I got a few more but oh well. Just hope the seller got em right.
do you think that black armored spartan would look good in a gen 1 recon helmet?

Nice, I just bought 3 cargo containers off EBay for a great price. But there was some confusion. The guy showed INDIVIDUAL pictures for four, but his description said he was selling three. His description was literally one sentence so I figured he meant 4. Well, I was wrong...

Return to “General discussion”