[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Your first ever Halo set. - Page 6 - Community

Your first ever Halo set.

Builds & Discussions
You should post pics.of em

Most of my hogs are de-assembled.
I actually took apart the black and gold one today to customize my new Rockethog VS AA Gun hog into a halo four variant guass hog.

That's an easy question, since I just started collecting Mega Construx. The first Mega Construx Halo thing I got was a Battle for the Ark blind bag. Does that count as a set?

DemarcationMedia wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:01 am
That's an easy question, since I just started collecting Mega Construx. The first Mega Construx Halo thing I got was a Battle for the Ark blind bag. Does that count as a set?
close enough?

DemarcationMedia wrote:
You started as I did, innocently buying blind bags. Wait about 9 years and you’ll be where I am: Hooked, with no hope of ever going back (not that I’d want to)

@nigelninja11 Oh, I went into this knowing I would be hooked. ;D

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:22 pm
DemarcationMedia wrote:
You started as I did, innocently buying blind bags. Wait about 9 years and you’ll be where I am: Hooked, with no hope of ever going back (not that I’d want to)
No regrets

I believe my first Mega set was the Versus Combat Unit, A series 4 (or something) mystery pack or the Plasma turret set from 2012... Since i've been collecting multiple brick brands, specifically Mega though...

DemarcationMedia wrote:
BFTA is fantastic.. thats why i have 9 blue spartans, 7 yellow spartans, 16 marines, 3 elites, 2 brutes, 1 grunt and a Cutter....

yeah.. i've bought too many...

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:03 pm
DemarcationMedia wrote:
BFTA is fantastic.. thats why i have 9 blue spartans, 7 yellow spartans, 16 marines, 3 elites, 2 brutes, 1 grunt and a Cutter....

yeah.. i've bought too many...
16 Marines is just right. 16 Spartans though...that might be called overkill, especially when it comes to fighting Covies.

Return to “Halo”