[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Most Prized Set/Figurine - Page 6 - Community

Most Prized Set/Figurine

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Red__Spartan003 wrote:
Admiral-Sabree wrote:Oooo man my favorite. Man now that is hard. So many good sets over the years. I'd say it's a toss up between the mammoth, battlescape 3, and my first MAF bag figure, the original blue flame marine and I'll say he has the advantage by a long shot.
I really want to get battlescape 3. But on Amazon they're like 140-something dollars.
Ya I was lucky when I got mine It cost me 33 plus 12 for Shipping. Not bad actually. Id get another but as you said they are so exspensive. And the first was a flook
Killer spartan by the way. Your character looks really good.
Thanks man! Acrylic paint works really well I guess.

I'd have to say that it's the original elephant. Got it and love it. My favorite figure would have to be my custom EVA.

ccbrowning5 wrote:I'd have to say that it's the original elephant. Got it and love it. My favorite figure would have to be my custom EVA.

Yes one of my first uploads on this website is of that baby. You can fit like 70 figs in there all doing stuff to its such a great set. I plan on getting all the green color themed figs in it one day.

CaryMega wrote:
twilight9 wrote:Mine doesn't exist yet. Need a fully articulated Cortana.
I'll let the designers know ;)

*reaction to Halo Heroes Series 5 at NYTF*

OMG, IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!

twilight9 wrote:
CaryMega wrote:
twilight9 wrote:Mine doesn't exist yet. Need a fully articulated Cortana.
I'll let the designers know ;)
*reaction to Halo Heroes Series 5 at NYTF* OMG, IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!

Right the only thing I didn't like was the heads paint on the hair but if you have the old head you can simply swap out.

My favorite figure is the Helioskrill from the Halo Heroes 3 series.

TimberWolf646 wrote:My favorite figure is the Helioskrill from the Halo Heroes 3 series.
Yeah, I have to change my fav fig after it came out. The Helioskrill is a masterpiece.

Red scout, hands down...

Spartanz19 wrote:Red scout, hands down...
I just knew you'd choose that z19. Why is the red scout your favorite anyways?

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Spartanz19 wrote:Red scout, hands down...
I just knew you'd choose that z19. Why is the red scout your favorite anyways?

Wow, I never even thought about it. I think when I first got it I loved the sleekness of he armor and helmet.

Return to “General discussion”