[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Modern Assassin's - Page 6 - Community

Modern Assassin's

Tell your own story!

I just wrote this huge page of the story and when I try to submit it it said that someone was trying to take information from my tablet ,from Megablocks so I had to back out of everything.

As Sam Dyas is driving away he turns on the cell phone to his Camaro , hear's three rings ; the bricklayer picks up the phone but says nothing. Sam then gives description of the meeting point only.
SAM-- Old Highway 90 Bridge on the Westside there's a park ; meet point at the middle Pavilion, 7 p.m. tomorrow.
Before Sam could continue any more description the bricklayer hung up the phone then there was a knock at the door the bricklayer walked over to the door and look through the peephole. with his gun in hand he then recognized it was his ordered dinner. he opened the door. (It's Cary the waitress, his contact)
CARY-- hey Brick here is your food that you ordered hope it's not too cold.?
JON-- I'm sure it is fine, how much do I owe you?
CARY-- nothing, nothing at all
JON-- look just because I saved your life once doesn't mean you have to keep bringing me food, free.
CARY-- it's no big deal ,you help me out I'll help you out. Plus I remember a guy came to the café today looking for a smoke sandwich, how did that turn out?
JON-- everything turned out just fine. I could use your help tomorrow at the Old Highway 90 Park at 7 p.m. regular gear.?
CARY-- I will be there and I won't be late.

As Cary left Jon picks up his cell phone and redials Sam's number.
SAM DYAS-- Sam Dyas here.
JON-- meeting confirmed tomorrow 7 p.m. Old Highway 90 bridge at the park middle Pavilion. ( immediately Jon hangs up his cell phone Tosses it on the couch and orders the movie " The Shooter.). 2 B continued...

So thick I got to read it over , twice. I like this story.

I hope it is easy to understand.

*"Line to Phase, I have Tegan on the com."*
*"Put him through."*
*"Dyas met with Mega. It's set. Brick Layer will be at point echo within the hour. No doubt scouting."*
*"Copy that. Do I have a green on primary?"*
Michael and Rusov exchange looks.
*"Affirmative. Once the target makes his move."*
*"Understood. Phase, out."*
Keirra looks into her rearview.
"Change of plans, gentlemen. We're refitting for a target." she says, as she nears the safehouse.

To be continued...

As they enter the safehouse, Michael notices a Barret .50 caliber rifle with a high powered scope.
"That's gotta be the sexiest thing I've ever seen." He remarks.
"It's yours. I'm sure you can get surgical with her." Said Keirra.
Rusov looked at the armament in the weapons locker.
"Is a tune-up out of the question?"
"Not entirely. The C.E. provides to aug's, too. I believe there's a modification kit in the second drawer that should update the recoil absorbance in your augmentation." Responded Keirra.
Michael looked confused.
"And that would help him do... what?"
Rusov responded, "That means I'll be able to punch through walls."
"As long as your hydrologics system can take it." Keirra added.
"This... is mine." She grabbed a syringe from the top drawer.
"Typical." Said Michael.

To be continued...

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”