[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
How do you display your sets? - Page 6 - Community

How do you display your sets?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
if you want to display that many figs you have to have a custom build stand or base plate. Gosh setting up mocs also has the same problem with figs falling over at the slightest table nock.

Yeah that works. I don't have the space really. Literally every shelf in my room is full of Mega sets HAHA! Maybe I should pull some apart, although there are so many kool sets. I've got space for new shelves and a second desk, I just need to install them.

charliebucket wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:09 pm
Yeah that works. I don't have the space really. Literally every shelf in my room is full of Mega sets HAHA! Maybe I should pull some apart, although there are so many kool sets. I've got space for new shelves and a second desk, I just need to install them.
Lol ya I have space issues as well. My harvestor sits above the elephant and phantom witch are both above outpost haven.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:49 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Lol ya I have space issues as well. My harvestor sits above the elephant and phantom witch are both above outpost haven.
Yeah I've got too big a collection for too small a room. I've gotta get some new stuff installed into my room. I've gotta convince my mum, though HAHA!

charliebucket wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:55 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
charliebucket wrote:
Yeah I've got too big a collection for too small a room. I've gotta get some new stuff installed into my room. I've gotta convince my mum, though HAHA!
Lol as is a lot of my Spartans are in a tubbleware container. And my covis in a bag.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:27 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Admiral-Sabree wrote:

Lol as is a lot of my Spartans are in a tubbleware container. And my covis in a bag.
Yeah all my figure drawers are overflowing. More money spent on drawers, less spent on parts, figures, sets ECT...

charliebucket wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:53 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:27 pm
charliebucket wrote:

Yeah all my figure drawers are overflowing. More money spent on drawers, less spent on parts, figures, sets ECT...
Lol I did a account on my recent fig massing. Maverick arrived in my area after some work I found a ultra rare and my rule demanded I collect the hole series. 8 got 2 grunts so that's 9, plus 3 more marines and a warrior pack 13, ten mcx heroes 23 plus 10 customizer troops is 33 figs added in the last 3 weeks. :D at least figs are easy to store though. Sets are both tricky to move and store depending on size. Basically any sig series plus the phantom and elephants fit here. I don't have a lot of cod sets but I have a bunch of cod figs from troop packs so I forgot to add them woops 36 figs.

I've been thinking of getting one of those "strictly bricks" display stands from Amazon. Does anyone here have any experience with them or know if they're any good?

TacticalSponge wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:33 pm
I've been thinking of getting one of those "strictly bricks" display stands from Amazon. Does anyone here have any experience with them or know if they're any good?
Scroll up, that's what I use :P

They're great. I super glued mine to stay together, but they work really well as stands.

Um, mine are all under a pinball machine....

Return to “General discussion”