[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc.. - Page 6 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Hicks_Royel wrote:
Thundercats. With the He-Man line mentioned at SDCC, the idea of Lion-o and He-Man cracking skulls side-by-side seems pretty much great.
I wonder if Mattel's ThunderCats license includes all of the Rankin Bass action properties. A SilverHawks theme would be cool. Plenty of characters & variety, the Miraj as a massive vehicle build, as well as the bad guys having some neat looking space coupe's & cruisers. Hawk Haven could prove to be an impressive build, like The SDCC Castle Greyskull is & what I imagine a Cat's Lair could be.

Some folks are mentioning civilians elsewhere on the forum, I think the old Fisher-Price Adventure People toys would make a good template. Plenty of neat sets to draw inspiration from.

im still waiting for ALIENS with Colonial Marines and Xenos. maybe some Marines from the DS Game Infestation theres alot of different Armored Marines in that game with different styles of stuff they put on there armor and colors. i think colored guns too. or heck we can add some color to there weaponary to give more character for them.
and maybe a Big set of the Nostromo with the crew and cryo tubes and escape pod

RESIDENT EVIL
i feel this should happen. but im thinking of the OLD resident Evil like the PS1 style look of the characters. and add some Gamecube Remake RE1 Style Chris and Jill and Barry characters. but RE2 have that funny corny style looking Leon and Clair and Jill with Nemesis. and add the guns to the game AND the Upgrades that you can put on Leons Pistol and Shotgun attachment pegs to the guns. and maybe some pegs on the body armor to add some stuff like so Exlusive body armor that never made into production from RE 1.5 for leon and add that little Side Pack 2slot pack around his belt like in the games details. i love those small details.
if we get Leon we should get Leon with the Jeep from the intro. and Clair with her Bike from the intro also
and then later add the Police Car they both take off together the the Zombie Truck Driver after them. make that a set with an addition of Kendo dude who owns that Kendo Gun shop. or make a Kendo Gun shop set with Kendo in it lol.
maybe throw in some RPD Swat team members and Umbrella Mercenaries fighting Zombies like in RE3 and maybe throw in some Raccoon City Elements. like the National Zoo. the Hospital. the Police Station. make like some Zombies and Monsters the kids would love to use with. and the Mansion from RE1

I find it kinda sad that Mega Bloks depends on the popularity of a specific game, movie or other media when they make their sets.

It just seems to me that the figures becomes sort of those merchandise that you find outside attractions in Disneyland and Universal Studios. Nothing more than a by-product of popularity. I could be wrong though.

Megabloks should create collector line for hot wheels with male and female drivers with micro action figure articulation. This would allow them to do different themes like 007 Bond Cars, Fast and the Furious, Mission impossible, or Mad Max, as one off sets without having to fully invest in a license. Mega could release three ti four sets a year.

I was thinking, it would be really cool if you approached Games Workshop and asked if you guys could make a toy line based on the 40k universe, that way, people who like Warhammer 40,000 are able to put together sets with their favorite races like Space Marines, Tyranids ,and Eldar.

But like I said, it's just a thought, but a really cool one though

eliteslayer4915 wrote:I was thinking, it would be really cool if you approached Games Workshop and asked if you guys could make a toy line based on the 40k universe, that way, people who like Warhammer 40,000 are able to put together sets with their favorite races like Space Marines, Tyranids ,and Eldar.

But like I said, it's just a thought, but a really cool one though
There's already a theme suggestion thread
Just trying to keep this forum tidy
- Akula

Thanks for letting me know, didn't realize that there was already a theme suggestion thread

I would definitely love a Warhammer 40,000 line for collectors, you'd be able to actually make scenes from the tabletop miniatures game come to life in mega blocks form, plus it's a boon for 40k lovers

This I would love to see.

Return to “General discussion”