[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What is your most recent set? - Page 6 - Community

What is your most recent set?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 2:04 pm
I finally snagged Forge! Saw him sitting on the shelf and started to take a look at the weapons. I saw that sexy pistol and he was in my cart!
I picked up the entire Series 2 set on eBay for a decent price not too long ago and definitely love the detail level of the Halo Heroes series. Just wish I could find more of the Series 1 figures , especially a Master Chief that doesn't cost more than I have ben paying for UNSC Firebases! You cane get the Series 3 and Series 4 full sets on eBay for around $35-$40 give or take plus shipping, The Only Master Chief I have been able to find was 29.99....I can't justify spending that much on a single figure. Not when I can get the rest of the series for not much more than that.

Side note, Just picked up a complete Flame Warthog minus the figures and a few various display stand sets including 2 of the stands from the Arena set fairly cheap for displaying my figures on. Also picked up 2 of the Blue Winged Tan Drone blind pack Drones and the Red Spartan Mark IV. Will have 2 each of the variants of the drones and another red spartan to add to that particular sub collection.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 2:04 pm
I finally snagged Forge! Saw him sitting on the shelf and started to take a look at the weapons. I saw that sexy pistol and he was in my cart!
ya lol got 5 of them bad boys somewhere all in use actually. most recent sets I got are the drone outbreak set another cryo tube and warthog resistance with no figs and another covenant wraith and Emile mongoose. along with that I finally got the gold and maroon ODSTs. troop pack wise ive recently gotten 2 yankee packs one yankee Maf 2 brute lances and 1 covenant lance.

everyone seemed to have the drone outbreak set except me and its a great utility vehicle so I had to get it. other good news though is I managed to order the new arctic warthog off amazon and it should be here by the 24th so yaaaaay to that. still no destiny stuff but I want Zavala more then every now since the second trailer for D2 was shown along with the gameplay reveal cant wait for da beta.

Just got ZOMBIES NUKETOWN! For those in the States who can obtain it on Amazon Covenant Drone Outbreak is on Amazon for a reasonable price.

FIRETEAM DAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

looks like clearing out my Walmart troop packs payed off as they restocked and I got the last dagger hidden poorly behind a Leg0 Minecraft set.

Just got the versus troop pack, a pair of tge foxtrot drones and the foxtrot red mark iv spartan in the mail today. That's now 7 unique acticulated red spartans and 2 blue and a complete set of 8 drones. Red , green, and tan with blue wings and the clear wing set from the drone outbreak set. The firebase may be getting a bug infestation in the future lol

Arcsylver wrote:
Tue May 23, 2017 2:04 am
Just got the versus troop pack, a pair of tge foxtrot drones and the foxtrot red mark iv spartan in the mail today. That's now 7 unique acticulated red spartans and 2 blue and a complete set of 8 drones. Red , green, and tan with blue wings and the clear wing set from the drone outbreak set. The firebase may be getting a bug infestation in the future lol
lol my firebase has a wraith infestation. flying bugs man I have 12 unbuilt firebase drones lol. next up MOC of fly roach infestation!!!! you have to do it!

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 11:01 pm
FIRETEAM DAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

looks like clearing out my Walmart troop packs payed off as they restocked and I got the last dagger hidden poorly behind a Leg0 Minecraft set.
Lucky!

Return to “General discussion”