[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 51 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Sangheilios_01 wrote:Yeah they could make the shadow of intent put arbiter, R'tas vadumee, and some elites. It would be a good signature series for about $250.
Good idea

Halo 3 Scorpian Tank
Vehicles
Scorpian Tank (HALO 3)
Ghost (HALO 3)
Figures
Sarget Avery Johnson (HALO 3 Marine Armor)
Marine 3x (HALO 3 Marine Armor)
Brute Major (HALO 3)
Weapons
Spartan Laser
Rocket Launcher (HALO:CE/HALO 4)
Battle Rifle (HALO 2/HALO 3)
M6D Magnum (HALO 3)
Brute Shot
All figures changeable armor sistum and detailed weapons
Price 40/60$
Halo 3 Wraith Tank
Vehicles
Wraith Tank (HALO 3)
Mongoose (HALO 3)
Figures
Tartarus
Brute Miner 2x (HALO 3)
Spartan MarkVI (HALO 3)
Weapons
Fist of Rukt
Brute Mauler
Brute Spiker
Sniper Rifle (HALO 3)
All figures changable armor sistum and detailed weapons
Price 40/55$

What we need is new compatible elite flood the old stuff doesn't work anymore. So we need a new set with these something like.

Flood Armor Pack: 1 elite flood armor, 1 brute flood armor, and 1 human flood armor.
$8

Also what about in halo wars where every species can be infected?

Flood Armor Pack 2: 1 grunt flood armor, 1 jackal flood armor, 1 vehicle flood armor.
$8

We also need more sentinels as in one of my earlier posts we need sentinel fireteam packs, forerunner structures with sentinels ( MB really screwed up that in 2012), we need more sentinel battlescapes, 2 sentinels and a monitor don't outnumber the flood made by MB.

AngryArbiter go back to pages 27, 28, and 34 on this thread. You will find that my set ideas are quite similar to yours :) I don't think you will miss them I made huge paragraphs.

HALO5 REQ PACKS
they would be around the same size as the mystery figs but maybe a dollar less it could come with a different group of weapons there could be two packs a unsc pack and a covenant pack that would contain some special camo paint guns that are ultra rare and the regular painted guns and then just solid color guns all mixed in the packs.
People would buy the packs just to get more weapons i would definitely because i really like how mega bloks paints guns i would buy like 4 each of both covenant and unsc to get those cool weapons and i think it could turn a lot of profit over a little amount of things you could get like 4 guns or 5 guns in a pack they would have the different series like the mystery guys

dankcrab wrote:HALO5 REQ PACKS
they would be around the same size as the mystery figs but maybe a dollar less it could come with a different group of weapons there could be two packs a unsc pack and a covenant pack that would contain some special camo paint guns that are ultra rare and the regular painted guns and then just solid color guns all mixed in the packs.
People would buy the packs just to get more weapons i would definitely because i really like how mega bloks paints guns i would buy like 4 each of both covenant and unsc to get those cool weapons and i think it could turn a lot of profit over a little amount of things you could get like 4 guns or 5 guns in a pack they would have the different series like the mystery guys
hmm. I guess

dankcrab wrote:HALO5 REQ PACKS
I'm still not getting it? Anyways, has anyone else ever thought that Mega Bloks hasn't really made THE scarab? We all know and love the type 47 scarab but what about the grandfather of all scarabs. The Type 29. Or what about the type 58 aka The Harvester? And last but not least the type 36.
These are all signature series worthy competitors but I'd really love to see them all.

There not gonna make another scarab it's too big to make a second version of. I'm fine with the one now anyway it's the one that's most common in all of the halo games. Like they made that spirit this year, that is small enough to be a stand alone set because the terrain in that takes up a large portion of the part count, so it would be ok if they made the other variant as a normal $150 set or something. The scarab is just too big though. There are still plenty of other sig series that still need to be made.

The only thing I really want to see is the origanel trilogy Elites, Grunts, and Spartans in the new armor system, but I would like to see more of the unique vehicles and structures

TheArbiterofblocks wrote: I'm still not getting it? Anyways, has anyone else ever thought that Mega Bloks hasn't really made THE scarab? We all know and love the type 47 scarab but what about the grandfather of all scarabs. The Type 29. Or what about the type 58 aka The Harvester? And last but not least the type 36.
These are all signature series worthy competitors but I'd really love to see them all.
I agree though about the The type 36 scarab and since MB mist there chance on another prohet with the previuse scarab I think it would be a great idea esspesuly since the prohet of Mercy and the prohet of Regret both died in halo 2

Return to “Halo”