[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc.. - Page 52 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:46 pm
I think there making Mew and Mewtwo
I haven't really been interested in the pokemon sets, but a mewtwo might just change my mind.

BrickBuildingFun wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:04 pm
I don't know if this has been mentioned, but I'd love to see them do the legendary Pokemon like the birds from gen 1 or Mew/Mewtwo.
you mean zaptos, articuno and moltres

Zaptos being electric type articuno being ice type and moltres fire type.

OVERWATCH

Hero Set $90
A set that comes with every hero and their weapons. (It would include every gold weapon for every hero)

Attack on Volskaya $40
This set would come with the boxed capture zone and some space on the outside (it could just be a baseplate). The set would represent objective 1. Some crates, a forklift, and the truck in front of the choke point. The figures would be Genji, Moira, Orisa, and McCree.

Eichenwalde Attack $50
It would come with a baseplate that represents the bridge section of the map and a baseplate of the final push point. The set would come with some pieces to build up an environment similar to the game. A remake of the payload would obviously be added (don't C9!!!). The figures would be Tracer, Lucio, Hanzo, and Roadhog.

Dive Composition $25
A figure set that would come with 6 figures. DVa, Winston, Genji, Tracer, Moira, and Zenyatta would be included.

Triple Tank Composition $25
A figure set that would come with 6 figures. Reinhardt, DVa, Zarya, Soldier76, Mercy, and Ana would be included.

These are just a few sets I'd love to see. I'm a diehard Overwatch fan and would buy these in an instant. I only made a few because I was short on time. I hope somebody else out there knows what I'm talking about!

How about a line based on the Tremors movies? They could start with things from the first movie and continue through the other movies (this summer it will be 6 movies total), if it was successful enough. Obviously you need a Graboid that would be about 5 to 6 mega minifigures long. Chang's market, some large rock baseplates, 3d base plates with area for the Graboid to surface, and Burt Gummer's rec room.

The most essential characters: Earl, Val, Rhonda, Burt, and Heather.

If nothing else, at the very least I would love a Burt Gummer hero figure in the MCX Hero line. He could come with an Elephant gun and one or 2 of his home made bombs (black cylinder with white caps on the end and a fuse).

I'm going to try and make my own Graboid, not sure how it will turn out, so wish me luck.

What do you think? Would anyone else like to see a Temors line? With the Call of Duty line we have most of the weapons needed already, excluding the previously mentioned Elephant gun.

Been recently playing a game called World of Tanks Blitz, and that got me thinking, why not a WoT line? They have so many tanks to choose from, plus they're mainly WW2 era (so M4, Tiger, Pz. IV) but you also have tanks that were prototypes like the T29 and the Maus, or never made it off the blueprint stage.

This line would fit very well alongside the CoD line, plus you'd be getting tanks that most have never heard of!

Pockery wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 3:08 am
A Fallout line.
YESSSS

This show the characters from the movie and hope the designers like my drawing of the characters so I hope you like them . George the albino silverback gorilla and Ralph the gray wolf, Lizzie the salted crocodile and Larry the laboratory rat and Curtis the laboratory mouse, Boris the white rhino, Ruby the Japanese spider crab, Vern the vampire bat, Harley the common warthog if you want to know please twitter or facebook me on the apps. And please message me

Rampage the movie and rampage total destruction line

Ricky_2017 wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 5:11 am
This show the characters from the movie and hope the designers like my drawing of the characters so I hope you like them . George the albino silverback gorilla and Ralph the gray wolf, Lizzie the salted crocodile and Larry the laboratory rat and Curtis the laboratory mouse, Boris the white rhino, Ruby the Japanese spider crab, Vern the vampire bat, Harley the common warthog if you want to know please twitter or facebook me on the apps. And please message me
I only think 4 of these were in the movie

Return to “General discussion”