[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc.. - Page 53 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I wouldn't mind a medieval series or set(s), also I miss the assassins creed series so I wouldn't mind sets like those or sets based on historic events like the Revoultion war, Civil war, WW1, or even the French civil war and have Napoleon in it with a guillotine

Beheading is a little dark don't you think?

WW1 would be so cool image do the diorama

I want a set of weapons that would be very good

I think we need a Medieval series. I mean, That other brand doesn't have one currently! With sets like Huge castles to small coaches. DON'T forget the dragons... If you guys still have the molds from that older dragon series.

DBMAN1 wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 2:55 pm
I think we need a Medieval series. I mean, That other brand doesn't have one currently! With sets like Huge castles to small coaches. DON'T forget the dragons... If you guys still have the molds from that older dragon series.
I agree

DBMAN1 wrote:
Yes I want to see a modern take on the dragons line.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 6:10 pm
DBMAN1 wrote:
Yes I want to see a modern take on the dragons line.
SA Vorgan!

I'd like to see a Predator in a future Heroes wave.

Return to “General discussion”