[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc.. - Page 55 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx
More Destiny sets and less sparrows. The sparrow builds are nice, but I have them all and they’re so repetative that I haven’t opened a few still. I loved the Cabal Harvester, but It’d be really nice to see a Hive Tombship or Fallen Skiff to go with it. Also Destiny battle packs, as of now, you need to buy certain sets to get certain enemies. It would be nice to have a $20 pack filled with just enemies. You could even make four different packs, one for each race.

Here’s another idea that is less about sets and more about the business model. Mega is amazing and I believe that their product is superior to other competitors. But the communication between mega and fans is abysmal. They only way to find out about upcoming sets is through the NY toy fair or random people on youtube or Reddit. If Mega would increase marketing like announcing upcoming sets, donating new sets for review by Youtubers, having solid announced release dates, and setting up a deal with a distributer like Amazon. Mega could increase their profits and marketplace share ten fold.

Right now, new sets just appear in random places all over the place, with no rhyme or reason how or why. An example is, pokemon series 6 appeared for sale the other day on Amazon but no one has seen series 5 anywhere. Or the Halo Signature Series that was shown at the Toy Fair with a leaked release date in August, has yet to be seen in advertisements or official Mega announcements.

With the anounced of the sad Thundercats Roar....
It made me wonder... could the Mega Hero figure lines get some old 80's thundercats figures?
may start with a lion-o and a mumra i guess....
Thats the best i can ask in this situation.

I think making a villain figure for Call Of Duty, I mean you got some for Halo, you got some for Destiny heck when you had Assassin's Creed you also added villains or bad guys instead of doing only Assassins and their allies, oh Call of Duty didn't get any at all.

A care package with back pack and stuff.

Do some 14th century knights form something like the game kingdom come deliverance

SkybUtter117 wrote: Do some 14th century knights form something like the game kingdom come deliverance
That would be cool or Stronghold, I would love to see Stronghold or Age Of Empires sets!

Yankeephil wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:23 pm
More Destiny sets and less sparrows. The sparrow builds are nice, but I have them all and they’re so repetative that I haven’t opened a few still. I loved the Cabal Harvester, but It’d be really nice to see a Hive Tombship or Fallen Skiff to go with it. Also Destiny battle packs, as of now, you need to buy certain sets to get certain enemies. It would be nice to have a $20 pack filled with just enemies. You could even make four different packs, one for each race.
I would love those battle packs. Some variety in the fallen and hive enemies would be much appreciated (IE basic fallen that aren't captains or shanks, some witches and knights for the hive, would love to see a centurion or other heavy enemy for the vex as well). I'd really love a set in the same style as Atheon that featured Crota or the Taken king. The Cabal are my favorite enemy faction and I love how much variety we've gotten for them as far as troop building, but I'd really love some variety for the other factions as well!

Yankeephil wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:35 pm
Here’s another idea that is less about sets and more about the business model. Mega is amazing and I believe that their product is superior to other competitors. But the communication between mega and fans is abysmal. They only way to find out about upcoming sets is through the NY toy fair or random people on youtube or Reddit. If Mega would increase marketing like announcing upcoming sets, donating new sets for review by Youtubers, having solid announced release dates, and setting up a deal with a distributer like Amazon. Mega could increase their profits and marketplace share ten fold.

Right now, new sets just appear in random places all over the place, with no rhyme or reason how or why. An example is, pokemon series 6 appeared for sale the other day on Amazon but no one has seen series 5 anywhere. Or the Halo Signature Series that was shown at the Toy Fair with a leaked release date in August, has yet to be seen in advertisements or official Mega announcements.
I second this. I'd really love to have an easier time obtaining these sets and knowing what's coming and when. I wanna buy them and support the mega brand, but I can't buy what isn't available

So let me bring up Fortnite so lets get started, everyone just says "Fortnite doesn't have a story" and bla bla bla but people forget really easy that there's a story mode called Save The Word, Fortnite originally was just that, that one mode called Save The Word, and then when Fortnite Battle Royal came out then everyone thought that they were just about Battle Royal and forgot Save The Word, so it really just depends on what your talking about, if you mean just Fortnite Battle Royal or just plane Fortnite series, so people do your research next time.

Return to “General discussion”