[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc.. - Page 56 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Does that mode even have a running story though? From what I’ve seen, you just fight off hordes of zombies (which we already have from CoD)...

Spartanz19 wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:43 pm
Does that mode even have a running story though? From what I’ve seen, you just fight off hordes of zombies (which we already have from CoD)...
Very little story but yes it has a story, and anyways its a lot different from CoD check out some videos you'll see, I'll tell you a little bit of features, one is building, two is classes (which CoD is NOW adding) and that's all I can think of for sure.
Rogue-Elite wrote:No fortnite PERIOD.
don't be a hater be a lover is what I always say (now being a total weirdo) my brotha, but seriously, stop hating so much on Fortnite, if they didn't have a Battle Royal mode would you be fine with it then? And plus to me with its cartoonish graphics it would be great for kids, its like PUBG but for kids to me, so like I said, don't be a hater be a lover.

I don't "hate" Fortnite I don't like it but I don't hate it.

But no Fortnite is not for Mega it is not meant to be and It will never happen.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:13 am

Not for Mega, I don't see how it makes it not for Mega or how something is for Mega, please tell me. But a PUBG line would definitely be easy for Mega, except the company is in Korea, and the game was made in Korea, now I'm not saying anything bad here I'm just saying, getting Fortnite would be the easiest license to get then PUBG because not only was Fornite made in America but the company is also in America, so Mega would most likely a Fortnite license then a PUBG license, but PUBG figures would be easier to make then Fortnite ones.

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:37 am
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:13 am

Not for Mega, I don't see how it makes it not for Mega or how something is for Mega, please tell me. But a PUBG line would definitely be easy for Mega, except the company is in Korea, and the game was made in Korea, now I'm not saying anything bad here I'm just saying, getting Fortnite would be the easiest license to get then PUBG because not only was Fornite made in America but the company is also in America, so Mega would most likely a Fortnite license then a PUBG license, but PUBG figures would be easier to make then Fortnite ones.
no there will be no PUBG and there will be no Fortnite

I do know save the world was extremely under developed and unfinished. It also got ground to a halt in favor of the battle royal, meaning it's probably not finished as of yet. Of course i wouldn't know if it is because I don't play fortnight.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:44 am
no there will be no PUBG and there will be no Fortnite
Same as there will be no Fallout sets, anyways you haven't answered my question of how do you know if its ment for Mega or not.
Admiral-Sabree wrote: I do know save the world was extremely under developed and unfinished. It also got ground to a halt in favor of the battle royal, meaning it's probably not finished as of yet. Of course i wouldn't know if it is because I don't play fortnight.
oh, okay I didn't know that, and how you spelled Fortnite Fortnight made me laugh, laugh real hard,
Boo101 out!

If you really want fortnite go and make your own fortnite figures.

Don't even try to bring Fallout or the ElderScrolls into this.

Return to “General discussion”