[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc.. - Page 57 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:57 am
If you really want fortnite go and make your own fortnite figures.

Don't even try to bring Fallout or the ElderScrolls into this.
Well you still haven't told me how do you know its not for Mega, did Mega tell you or what? And I don't really care if these lines get made to be honest, I hope they make an ElderScrolls one cause we need knights. And Fallout is just an example of how you say it is ment for Mega but yet you say Fornite and PUBG is not. Any who on tell I get my reason I'll still be talking.

You got me going Rogue, you got me going there's no stopping it on tell I get my reason.

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:00 am
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:57 am
If you really want fortnite go and make your own fortnite figures.

Don't even try to bring Fallout or the ElderScrolls into this.
Well you still haven't told me how do you know its not for Mega, did Mega tell you or what? And I don't really care if these lines get made to be honest, I hope they make an ElderScrolls one cause we need knights.
Fortnite does not have enough in it to make an entire line of unique molds for every single figure.

It has no story

And I don't see there being a large following for this.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:04 am

Fortnite does not have enough in it to make an entire line of unique molds for every single figure.

It has no story

And I don't see there being a large following for this.
oh okay thanks, Fallout would be cool to see out, I watched videos but never played anything Fallout except for Fallout Shelter on mobile, would be even cooler if they made it where the hair can be changed.

Ya fortnite is not a sustainable game model. The battle royal craze will die, actually it's already on the decline and fortnite is also angering it's player base. It has no story worth mentioning what so ever and let's be critical and ask. Where will fortnite be in 5 years.

As to a partner ship with Bethesda. ES5 skyrim is one of the most well know games in exsitance. Bethesda saying hay ES6 is coming was all they needed at E3 this year to get everyone hyper. Fallout is also a well know series. I've never even played them (no Xbox, they were exsclusive till 4) yet I know the stories of half of them.

What I would like to see is mega somehow working out the cancelled statecraft license that got changed out in favor for WoW.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:23 pm
Ya fortnite is not a sustainable game model. The battle royal craze will die, actually it's already on the decline and fortnite is also angering it's player base. It has no story worth mentioning what so ever and let's be critical and ask. Where will fortnite be in 5 years.

As to a partner ship with Bethesda. ES5 skyrim is one of the most well know games in exsitance. Bethesda saying hay ES6 is coming was all they needed at E3 this year to get everyone hyper. Fallout is also a well know series. I've never even played them (no Xbox, they were exsclusive till 4) yet I know the stories of half of them.

What I would like to see is mega somehow working out the cancelled statecraft license that got changed out in favor for WoW.
an Star Craft license would be amazing! And yeah your right about the battle royal craze, but if Mega got it they would make some money quick, but as a business you want long term lines, not short term.

StarCraft would be great I'd make XenoMorph Zerg hybrids

ZERGOMORPHS

It is weird how Activision and blizzard are.
With overwatch taken by [competitor], CoD for MCX what next? Will we get a WoW line reboot maybe?

Or will competitor take that too?

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:47 pm

ZERGOMORPHS

With overwatch taken by [competitor], CoD for MCX what next? Will we get a WoW line reboot maybe?

[Competitor] will for sure cause when a business goes to a brand the other lines the business owns goes too, but if BLIZZARD is smart they will join Mega, omg I love Star Craft, and Star Craft 2, I would spend everything I have for them, the Star Craft series and Warcraft 3 I would!

Rogue-Elite wrote:

ZERGOMORPHS

A Starcraft line would be great. I think Jeff would like a few Zerglings and Hydras. Also MCX Siege Tanks. Need I say more.

"Ready to roll out!" "State position!" "Proceeding.."

charliebucket wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:03 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:

ZERGOMORPHS

A Starcraft line would be great. I think Jeff would like a few Zerglings and Hydras. Also MCX Siege Tanks. Need I say more.

"Ready to roll out!" "State position!" "Proceeding.."
"Rock N roll!" "I got no patience for sitting around!" I also got Marine units quotes if you would like to hear them, but yeah, I would love to see Star Craft figures, heck all they have to do with the Marines is make different faces, or unique visors, like a panda visor, or a Zerg visor, and make troop packs of them, man I would love it, it would be 2018 the almost best year ever for me!

Return to “General discussion”