[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc.. - Page 59 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx
What about a firetruck for probuilder with a fire chief a dalmation and 2 firefighters

I want to get new hands for my figs

Bossofbricks wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:26 pm
I want to get new hands for my figs
Me too, I feel like I'm about to cry seeing my figures with broken hands in my box not being used, not being wanted, but good news, the more I find of them I can use as zombies!

Where do y'all think i can get the figures for the pb train? I don't want the train i just want the figures.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:30 pm
Where do y'all think i can get the figures for the pb train? I don't want the train i just want the figures.
EBay if its out there, its your best bet.

It occurred to me that if Mattel and Mega decided to do a full (or at least expanded beyond Heroes) Masters of the Universe MCX line, the Darnassian Nightsaber mold(s) from the old World of Warcraft line would, in the right color scheme, make an excellent Battle Cat.

Has anybody suggested XCOM before?

TonyG wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:44 pm
Has anybody suggested XCOM before?
I don’t think so, but I literally started playing that the other day. Creepy...

We need more COD Vehicles , since the brand had so many ideas to create , such as AC-130 , new version of M1 abrams Warpig , Chinook , BTRs variety , task force characters griggs , scarecrow , dunn ...

or new heavy armors , guns .

Return to “General discussion”