[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Feature requests - Page 7 - Community

Feature requests

Having problems with the website or forum? Post here for help!
I've added all of your new suggestion to the list :)

Number 5 has been implemented. Now we can have 9. It's more then 5.

I would like 10 photos. 10 and I'm happy.

charliebucket wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:53 pm
I would like 10 photos. 10 and I'm happy.
Yea, me too.

How about a way to report comments. I have seen one that I will not quote, nor state the name of the user, or the post that it was on, but I was surprised that it was allowed through the moderation process. I would appreciate a way to report this without the user knowing that I did it.

charliebucket wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:59 pm
How about a way to report comments. I have seen one that I will not quote, nor state the name of the user, or the post that it was on, but I was surprised that it was allowed through the moderation process. I would appreciate a way to report this without the user knowing that I did it.
That would be good

Roebuck wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:33 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:59 pm
That would be good
I agree.

You know what I want? Better Halo profile pics. Specifically Covenant or Banished. We need some Brute profile pics up in here.

WAIT! I change my mind. I want a way to make your own Halo Figure, like the Destiny one. (Also, a way to change the species so I CAN have a Brute profile pic.)

SpartanGregor113 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:41 pm
WAIT! I change my mind. I want a way to make your own Halo Figure, like the Destiny one. (Also, a way to change the species so I CAN have a Brute profile pic.)
I hope they eventually do that. It's been a want for a really long time.

Return to “Forum / Website Tech support”