[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What do you think the next Signature series is for Halo? - Page 7 - Community

What do you think the next Signature series is for Halo?

Builds & Discussions
there weren't any marines in the mission, PLAY THE GAME BROS

Silenttakedown wrote:there weren't any marines in the mission, PLAY THE GAME BROS
Whoa whoa, calm down bro, I'm just saying to add some marines so it's not ALL covenant and 1 spartan. -_-

Silenttakedown wrote:there weren't any marines in the mission, PLAY THE GAME BROS
Who wee'd on ya weetabix Foxy

Well I'm not saying that it wouldn't be bad to have Marines. That's an awesome idea! Even though it isn't accurate to the mission, I'd say that it'd be fine. But Master Chief IS like a one man Marine army, right? ;)

ehhh i guess you're right i mean, johnson didn't take out arbiter and a shadow and a prophet

True, true. And he definitely didn't kill Tartarus, either.

Actually, there were. You rescue two groups of marines from the detention block.

I dont know why but after the spirit Im going with another UNSC vehicle, think about it, FUD, Mammoth, Scarab, Pelican, Spirit,..........

EVASPARTAN228 wrote:I dont know why but after the spirit Im going with another UNSC vehicle, think about it, FUD, Mammoth, Scarab, Pelican, Spirit,..........
Pillar of Autumn maybe? Wouldn't be too big of a build (Stubbier than the FUD), and is just as iconic than the FUD, as is the first ship introduced in the series. Could come with a CE Master Chief with new armor system, Captain Keyes, a few Marines, and a few Grunts, Jackals, and Elites.

Another thought, the Pillar of Autumn could have playability value where you can take off certain sections of the ship to represent its crashed state. Along with that, a Banshee could be included to recreate the opening cutscene of the last level, where Master Chief gets back onto the PoA via Banshee.

If not that, a miniature version of Long Night of Solace from Reach? Would probably still not meet price per part requirements, though. Would have to be scaled down to the EXTREME for that to happen. XD lol

Return to “Halo”