[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What's your favorite MB Halo fig? - Page 7 - Community

What's your favorite MB Halo fig?

Builds & Discussions
My favorite figures?

Douglas and Alice, Spartans 042 & 130 respectively

Halo40KWarrior wrote:My favorite figures? Douglas and Alice, Spartans 042 & 130 respectively

Nice! I actually don't have any of those four that you just mentioned. I really want to get 042 and 130 though.

Red__Spartan003 wrote:
Halo40KWarrior wrote:My favorite figures? Douglas and Alice, Spartans 042 & 130 respectively
Nice! I actually don't have any of those four that you just mentioned. I really want to get 042 and 130 though.

All I need now is Jerome-092, and Red Team will be complete!

Halo40KWarrior wrote:
Red__Spartan003 wrote:

And I want him the most! Is he available in the U.S. yet? Because the last time I looked Jerome was not available here.

Red__Spartan003 wrote:
Halo40KWarrior wrote:
Red__Spartan003 wrote: Nice! I actually don't have any of those four that you just mentioned. I really want to get 042 and 130 though.
And I want him the most! Is he available in the U.S. yet? Because the last time I looked Jerome was not available here.

Not yet... but he is on Amazon

Halo40KWarrior wrote:
Red__Spartan003 wrote:
Halo40KWarrior wrote: All I need now is Jerome-092, and Red Team will be complete!

Yeah that's what I thought. I saw him on Amazon but he was VERY pricey the last time I looked.

Red__Spartan003 wrote:
Halo40KWarrior wrote:
Red__Spartan003 wrote: And I want him the most! Is he available in the U.S. yet? Because the last time I looked Jerome was not available here.
Yeah that's what I thought. I saw him on Amazon but he was VERY pricey the last time I looked.

Lol I need Alice and that kodiak.

On with the post. My favorites hmmm. Old fashion style first. All the love falls off of the Spartan's. (I love the washes and I'd say my fave are the EOD AND CQB) elites for the win! I love the way the old fashion elites. They have great molds and sculpts. My favorite are old style utras so sexy. Humans my favorite is the Dawn officer. Super posable now. Hmmm I like the spartan scouts, the odsts, and recons. I like all the marines (sad that the blue ones set is super exspensive) I'm actually really like the new wetwork and I'm digging captain cutter. Elites them honor gards and The CQC elites. The marshall from the spirit also gets some love.

I have a few CQB and EOD but I'd like them to be upgraded. I want more colors of the CQC elites I have most of them silver, purple, red. I have a good color sceme of odst and spartans but I'd like a big upgrade for the odst and I want a red scout.

The marines and ODSTs. Specifically, the ODSTs in the armor customization set.

Community Team
I love all of the Halo figures, but lately I think that my favourite has to be the Ur Didact. The level of detail, mixed with the colour palette and size makes him an awesome centrepiece to a diorama! It's also a bonus that he can actually hold Spartan 117 by the head!

Return to “Halo”