[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What sets do you want back? - Page 7 - Community

What sets do you want back?

Trip down memory lane...
LishaThorne wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:55 pm
PlasmaVerse with the gaming style figures. I got one of those sets and the weapons were amazing, the orcs only bent at the waist. The figures left a lot to be desired. Thought it was odd since figures are the main reason some buy sets. That was the end of the dragons line as I would guess sales were not enough to keep it a float. The dragon universe went to the other scale. While I have none to really see it, it looks like the figures were top notch but the sets were prebuilt sort of toys more so then bloks. Maybe someone could clarify it, but the price is steep on ebay for those anyway.
HAHA Plasma-Verse... The one Dragons set that I ever saw in a shop was the Vorgan Plasma Fortress... The memories...

Looking online today I saw a video of the last wave of the Assassin's Creed line, with Templar knights and some London themed guys in red jackets. Those sets looked amazing, it's a shame that they never got released. There would have been some good pieces for customs, or just on their own.

And as a side note, I hope I won't be talking about the TMNT Collectors line here soon. Still hoping they continue, at least for one more wave...

Yeah , I agree with you
We 're several fans to want the Line's Back .. i dont understand why they didn t continue

I was recently drawn back into some memories I had with the dragons sets, and how much I loved them (the ones with the glowing chest crystals). I would love, and I think many kids would love those dragons to come back with their crystals and eggs (considering how popular hatchimals are).

Anybody remember the Transforming Blok Bots? I know I do.

I want the Transforming Blok Bots back.

I want old halo sets BADLY! I am a die hard halo fan so yeah, I want old halo sets to be brought back

Anybody else want Terminator back? I just bought some sets from Amazon dirt cheap and they're great!

Yeah I'd like some of those. I'm eying up that time machine, after seeing it in Nato's comics. No international shipping...

Indeed, the Terminator Time Machine set does look pretty cool, but in my opinion, mostly because of the shotgun. If it gets cheaper, I might get it, mostly for said shotgun.

Return to “Retired lines”