[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Spartan story - Page 7 - Community

Spartan story

Tell your own story!
Just to be clear. Rook's first name is Kendra. Havok's first name is Jane. And Lara is J85's cousin

Also, Rook has shoulder length black hair. And her face is scared with a tatoo, tribal one, marking her as an Elite Head Hunter.

Okay cool, just wanted to make sure I had it right, thanks for the info, helps a lot when you want to describe a character especially when its not your own. Oh an with the tat, does it cover her whole face or just like a side of it? Sorry but these small details can be important.

Also do any of these chicks, cook in da kitchen.?

Sorry J101, hard to imagine these girls in the kitchen... DDoll could give a better answer seems as most of the girls are her characters ;)

''HER CHARACTERS '' You mean to tell me that Devil Dollar is girl?. Ok. Wait a Segundo. I have no C.O.D. female soldiers.

Yes amigo, and well thats a problem, she likes hazop armour from halo so if you have any of those you could use that but otherwise ask what they would like ;) Tho I don't know what style hazop, there are a few nowadays... anyways back to the story...

I gave her orange mark 4 B (Fred104 armour)

The two ships exited slipspace, only to find ruble where the once proud Kappa station stood, they observed the remains of SHF pelicans.
"they were here"
Maxlooked at his friend,
'Sam we don't know that'
"YES I DO!"
'where are they then?'
Sam stood for a second, unsure whether to speak.
"Alpha, triangulateposition of a random jump from here"
Max stopped him once more,
'Sam h--'
Sam butted in.
"look at that Max, that was a SHF pelican, Holt would have advised a jump. I told him to."
Max nodded.
""Sam, coordinates locked. Beta system of Orion-C""
"prepare for jump, no spartan dies if I say so!"
""Affirmative""
The ships jumped into space. But something moved in the wreckage left behind.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”