[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega-Verse "Retired Thread" - Page 7 - Community

Mega-Verse "Retired Thread"

Tell your own story!
Jason397a wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:33 pm
Yeah, I did enjoy it. I'm just really bummed that I have to kill off my characters now.
Well, you don't HAVE too. It can be an alternate reality. Think outside the bloks - I mean box. It's kool having alternate realities. Confusing but fun. That's the point of my comic. Going where no Mega Bloks comic has gone before... I think?

Not necessarily. That's an event that might take place at some point in the future of Charlie's comics. If or how it impacts the rest of our stories is up to us to decide.

As I understand it, the point of this collaboration is just to establish a shared timeline between our different comics. We don't necessarily have to adhere to every single little detail. For example, Jeff just killed Arby and Chief, but those two could still potentially appear in my comics again at some point. Similarly, even though Atriox is currently featuring in my comics in a certain year, if someone else wants to use him somewhere else during that same timeframe, I'm perfectly fine with that.

You're not obligated to kill off all of your characters because of something Jeff might do later down the line. I certainly have no intention of killing off all of mine.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:53 pm
Not necessarily. That's an event that might take place at some point in the future of Charlie's comics. If or how it impacts the rest of our stories is up to us to decide.

As I understand it, the point of this collaboration is just to establish a shared timeline between our different comics. We don't necessarily have to adhere to every single little detail. For example, Jeff just killed Arby and Chief, but those two could still potentially appear in my comics again at some point. Similarly, even though Atriox is currently featuring in my comics in a certain year, if someone else wants to use him somewhere else during that same timeframe, I'm perfectly fine with that.

You're not obligated to kill off all of your characters because of something Jeff might do later down the line. I certainly have no intention of killing off all of mine.
I completely agree. Jeff messes with time and that's his choice. Not mine. Yup.

charliebucket wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:10 pm
Jason397a wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:14 am
Well, I'm kind of sad, to say the least, that my characters won't be able to survive Jeff's onslaught. They're going to die, along with everyone else.
Time is pretty hard to work with. And Jeff's gonna destroy everything in 2574, was it? Anyway. Did you enjoy my comic?
don't jump the gun yet jason397a time is always in motion, what is can be undone if it has always been meant to be undone. also basically everything everyone else has just said lol. Its fun stuff, the timeline leaves a lot for people to work with and have fun with.

Charlie I'm not sure how I'm going to end my comic series once I get there either. I'm leaving mine open to a last minute decision of wither or not the Tenembra expands the rift ending existence and repeating the cycle or is sealed away again preventing the cycle to continue again. Btw I'm going to post in your forum what the chosen are and let you decide if any of your characters are.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:52 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:10 pm
Jason397a wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:14 am
Well, I'm kind of sad, to say the least, that my characters won't be able to survive Jeff's onslaught. They're going to die, along with everyone else.
Time is pretty hard to work with. And Jeff's gonna destroy everything in 2574, was it? Anyway. Did you enjoy my comic?
don't jump the gun yet jason397a time is always in motion, what is can be undone if it has always been meant to be undone. also basically everything everyone else has just said lol. Its fun stuff, the timeline leaves a lot for people to work with and have fun with.

Charlie I'm not sure how I'm going to end my comic series once I get there either. I'm leaving mine open to a last minute decision of wither or not the Tenembra expands the rift ending existence and repeating the cycle or is sealed away again preventing the cycle to continue again. Btw I'm going to post in your forum what the chosen are and let you decide if any of your characters are.
OK kool. I'll keep an eye out for it. Also, if it helps, in my story, time ends in the year 100,000,000,001. Jeff dies on the final day of the universe.

Kool I've added something.

- After his defeat on Installation 00, Atriox travels to Gelida in search of the fabled “Rift Sabre”, a powerful weapon forged by an unknown, now-extinct civilisation.
- Roke77 declares himself in command of the covenant resistance and begins rallying all to his cause. The Corilan is born.
- The events of The Raid take place.
- In the chaos of a bungled robbery, a family friend named Burton kills the mother of Carlos and Marco. Carlos emerges from his self-enforced retirement to hunt Burton down.
- Distraught by the loss of his wife, Lucio Giuseppe is easily recruited into Relict’s schemes, with the promise of ensuring that the rest of his family will be given eternal life.
- The ONI Oversight Division launches an inquiry of their own into the ongoing situation of Gelida. Concerned that the division may have been infiltrated by an ally of Relict, agent Amy Meridian travels to Gelida to investigate in person.
- Death of Spartan John-117 and Thel 'Vadam at the hands of Jeff on the planet Gelida.

ok updated, btw can ya say what data is changed, I like to keep up to data

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:54 pm
ok updated, btw can ya say what data is changed, I like to keep up to data
OK. 2560.

Ooh, Nato, do you mind if the "Unknown Civilisation" that forged The Rift Sabre are the High Elves? It makes everything fall into place. Jeff created The Time Blade and The High Elves forged The Rift Sabre. Only if you want to, of course.

I was intending for the creators of the Rift Sabre to more of a spacefaring civilisation. Like the Forerunners, but even more ancient.

Also, (spoiler alert) the Rift Sabre is actually one of three such artifacts. The other two will come into play in the comic after Circle of Vengeance.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”