[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What are your favorite memories with playing Halo? - Page 7 - Community

What are your favorite memories with playing Halo?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
TheArbiter25 wrote:
DBMAN1 wrote:Another fun thing was the ending in HALO CE is that SGT Johnson HUGGED an elite (I think that the elite he hugged was/will be the arbiter. Let's make that a theory!)
It's not Arby I'm pretty shore that Arby's was not a thing at the time besides the games (and books) tell you everything so I don't se why these Arby's theory's even exist bunges games and books would tell you :-/
I was just thinking because Arbi was the last covie to survive, the Elite Johnson hugged was a goldish and the arbi before his "betrail" his armor was a goldish orange. so :P

DBMAN1 wrote:
TheArbiter25 wrote:
DBMAN1 wrote:Another fun thing was the ending in HALO CE is that SGT Johnson HUGGED an elite (I think that the elite he hugged was/will be the arbiter. Let's make that a theory!)
It's not Arby I'm pretty shore that Arby's was not a thing at the time besides the games (and books) tell you everything so I don't se why these Arby's theory's even exist bunges games and books would tell you :-/
I was just thinking because Arbi was the last covie to survive, the Elite Johnson hugged was a goldish and the arbi before his "betrail" his armor was a goldish orange. so :P
I still wonder how the two of them survived.

DBMAN1 wrote:
TheArbiter25 wrote:
Good point....... BUT Arby (so to speak) armor is only gold on legendary but other wise he's blue but then again you have a point!

Red__Spartan003 wrote:Yup. Totally agree with you Cap. My favorite memories in playing Halo (and there's a lot) were: 1)Beating Tip of the Spear on Halo Reach, only to see Long Night of Solace above the Falcon in the level end cutscene. The level itself was SUPER fun, and is my favorite on Reach. I remember sitting on my couch last summer seeing the massive Covie ship saying "Whoa! Holy cr-ap! That's HUUUUGE!" 2) FINALLY beating Midnight on Halo 4. That level is impossible for me to beat. And when I beat it, I was playing on NORMAL. That's how hard it is for me. XP Shutdown was also pretty hard. 3) Finishing Halo 3 with the Hog escape, Halo CE-themed music playing in the level. Gave me the goosebumps. Still gives me goosebumps! 4) FINALLY beating Quarantine Zone on Halo 2: Anniversary. It took me a long time to beat it. 5) Playing through the Package on Halo Reach and a) killing all of the Zealots guarding the MAC cannon and b) after destroying the Covie ship with the MAC, seeing my Spartan stepping down from the MAC platform's ladder with the ship blowing up in front of him. And the music in the background was epic. An epic scene, nonetheless.
I beat halo 4 on LEGENDARY that last mission was....................UN DOABLE mostly

charliebucket wrote:Arbie? Your back?
some what I'm just using my moms phone because our internet is offline so I'm using cellular whenever I can. I've missed sooooooo many pages!!!!!!

In halo 5 infection. I grabbed a sniper along with my shotgun. I saw a zombie on my radar behind me so I tried to react fast and I had the sniper in my hand. If I tried to switch to my shotgun I would've died already. So I tried to react by turning around and I end up getting a no scope to the head. Luckiest infection match ever.

I don't play halo but onetime in cod I killed someone with a care package.

Roebuck wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:36 pm
I don't play halo but onetime in cod I killed someone with a care package.
Haven't we all its the best way to go in style! (I haven't)

I remember getting spawn-killed by a banshee in warzone firefight.

Return to “General discussion”