[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
This week's top beyonder question?? - Page 7 - Community

This week's top beyonder question??

Got a question? Ask it here!
Hey whadda you know I'm in the top five again!

Awesome! I miss those days..

I'm with z-19. If you can't catch my eye for me to click on your post I probably wount like it. Most stop motions are low grade here but you can appreciate the ones that are trying and improving. Stop motions are really hard to actually make.

Admiral-Sabree wrote: I'm with z-19. If you can't catch my eye for me to click on your post I probably wount like it. Most stop motions are low grade here but you can appreciate the ones that are trying and improving. Stop motions are really hard to actually make.
Exactly I don't have the time to click on everything.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:24 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote: I'm with z-19. If you can't catch my eye for me to click on your post I probably wount like it. Most stop motions are low grade here but you can appreciate the ones that are trying and improving. Stop motions are really hard to actually make.
Exactly I don't have the time to click on everything.
Yeah I just don't have the time to read and keep up with most comics. I really only have time for the Mega-Verse ones.

I only have time for Camo-Days, Coordination, Dawn Of Death and random pics!

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”