[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Most Prized Set/Figurine - Page 7 - Community

Most Prized Set/Figurine

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Spartanz19 wrote:
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Spartanz19 wrote:Red scout, hands down...
I just knew you'd choose that z19. Why is the red scout your favorite anyways?
Wow, I never even thought about it. I think when I first got it I loved the sleekness of he armor and helmet.
I see your point. It's a very smooth, sleek figure. I personally have loved the Super Poseable MKVI's because of the their bold look. The scout is probably ranked 3rd on my favorite figure list.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Spartanz19 wrote:
ccbrowning5 wrote: I just knew you'd choose that z19. Why is the red scout your favorite anyways?
Wow, I never even thought about it. I think when I first got it I loved the sleekness of he armor and helmet.
I see your point. It's a very smooth, sleek figure. I personally have loved the Super Poseable MKVI's because of the their bold look. The scout is probably ranked 3rd on my favorite figure list.
Yes! I like the MKVIs!

charliebucket wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:26 pm
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Spartanz19 wrote: Wow, I never even thought about it. I think when I first got it I loved the sleekness of he armor and helmet.
Yes! I like the MKVIs!
Good choice both of you.

Either the anti-armor helicopter or dome battle ground

My NMPD Pelican Landing
UNSC Mammoth
Flood Hunters Falcon
The black spartan and marines from the brute powler set, as well as all my other "midnight" operatives :D
UNSC Rhino
Halo 5 Scorpion
The Black and yellow guashog that comes with the arbiter and the cracked visor chief
The front gate of sword base
UNSC countdown
and the Covanent Phantom are my favorites from my collection :D
(Most sadely the Forward Unto Dawn is missing.... Oh well one can only hope :D).

I dunno... Probably the figures that represent you guys in Project: V.O.R.T.E.X... Then Jeff. My most prized set would be "Lamorak Beast Slayer" From King Arthur.

ArodIII wrote:
Tue May 23, 2017 1:17 pm
My NMPD Pelican Landing
UNSC Mammoth
Flood Hunters Falcon
The black spartan and marines from the brute powler set, as well as all my other "midnight" operatives :D
UNSC Rhino
Halo 5 Scorpion
The Black and yellow guashog that comes with the arbiter and the cracked visor chief
UNSC countdown
(Most sadely the Forward Unto Dawn is missing.... Oh well one can only hope :D).
lol i feel you on the FUD i was in there at one point now im aiming for the Lord scarab to bless me lol. Also a properly built phantom in not sure whats up with the one i have i got it off ebay and something is just not right.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Tue May 23, 2017 6:14 pm
ArodIII wrote:
My NMPD Pelican Landing
UNSC Mammoth
Flood Hunters Falcon
UNSC Rhino
Halo 5 Scorpion
UNSC countdown
lol i feel you on the FUD i was in there at one point now im aiming for the Lord scarab to bless me lol. Also a properly built phantom in not sure whats up with the one i have i got it off ebay and something is just not right.
What you could do it dissamble it, find a instruction manual and sort them all until you gurantee you have the pieces and then rebuild it (but this is very very time consuming).

Figure is Cleo de Nile Gore-Geous Throne. My most prized set changes but the Creepateria is my current favorite set.

ArodIII wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 10:40 am
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Tue May 23, 2017 6:14 pm
ArodIII wrote:
My NMPD Pelican Landing
UNSC Mammoth
Flood Hunters Falcon
UNSC Rhino
Halo 5 Scorpion
UNSC countdown
What you could do it dissamble it, find a instruction manual and sort them all until you gurantee you have the pieces and then rebuild it (but this is very very time consuming).
Yup.

Return to “General discussion”