[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Discord server - Page 7 - Community

Discord server

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Such an unpopular opinion, am I right guys?

-Dude, you just made a pretty annoying post that no one likes, what are you doing here?

That's... A Fair point. I'll be on my way, then.
Good day.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 7:53 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 6:41 pm
JoeFilms wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 6:37 pm
Are you planning to join, Nigel?
Eventually. I’m going to get Discord soon I swear.

You aren’t missing much with me not there though. I think all I’ll end up contributing is the same thing I contribute here.

1). Unpopular opinions on Halo
2). Wasteland
3). Communication on FG with Red
Unpopular opinions on halo? What, like 343I makes good halo games or something? Or that Sara palmer is a well written character with a solid reason to exist. Or that fireteam Osris is more then carboard cut outs.
Am I the only one who really loves Osiris? I feel like they get way to much flak just 'cause they aren't Master Chief.

DemarcationMedia wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 9:33 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
nigelninja11 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 6:41 pm

Eventually. I’m going to get Discord soon I swear.

You aren’t missing much with me not there though. I think all I’ll end up contributing is the same thing I contribute here.

1). Unpopular opinions on Halo
2). Wasteland
3). Communication on FG with Red
Unpopular opinions on halo? What, like 343I makes good halo games or something? Or that Sara palmer is a well written character with a solid reason to exist. Or that fireteam Osris is more then carboard cut outs.
Am I the only one who really loves Osiris? I feel like they get way to much flak just 'cause they aren't Master Chief.
Nope! Though Locke is a dry character imo, I think the rest are great!

nigelninja11 wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 9:47 pm
DemarcationMedia wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 9:33 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:

Nope! Though Locke is a dry character imo, I think the rest are great!
Buck is good for the sole reason of Nostalgia and Comic Relief.
The rest I just couldn't care less about.
Blue Team, its the same thing, honestly.
Masterchief is... Well the Masterchief.

Blue team is a case of characters seen In the books series poorly written into the game. The three other Spartan 2's in blue team where alive at the end of halo 3. I know 343i has resurrected at least grey team but I can't name any others.

I do think because they brought in Osiris and Blue Team with only book buildup, they seemed sudden, but Majestic got thrust upon us without any buildup at all. They aren’t considered as horrible as the other two.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 9:21 am
I do think because they brought in Osiris and Blue Team with only book buildup, they seemed sudden, but Majestic got thrust upon us without any buildup at all. They aren’t considered as horrible as the other two.
Maybe because Majestic actually had a good story...

nigelninja11 wrote:
were it so easy.....

Survivor11 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 11:34 am
nigelninja11 wrote:
Maybe because Majestic actually had a good story...
And not poorly written.

There’s actually a surprising amount of surviving Spartan 2s considering (15 including the retired one) when like 20 of the 33 successful candidates died on Reach (not even including all the other spartan deaths or cases like Kurt, Gray or Red Teams). I know some of the ‘washouts’ being rehabilitated or a ‘class 2’ where hinted at, but that really hasn’t been confirmed.

Return to “General discussion”