[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Farewell - Page 7 - Community

Farewell

Tell your own story!
HaloODST56 wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:38 am
Zarry wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:53 pm
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:19 pm
It’s not like comics with a choose your own adventure gimmick arenew here, I believe there’s been atleast a couple before, but I know Nato definitely did one for a fact.

Yeah, but his was announced three days after mine. Just talk to Nigelninja11.
Hey @Zarry I just saw this and I'm sorry I asked, i didn't think about how along it took to even start farewell. I'm really sorry.

Nah man, you don't need to be sorry for asking. There's no harm in that.

The other guy blatantly leeched off ideas from a comic that had a good structure, but he implemented it in a low effort way with not too much understanding:

1. There aren't ANY speech bubbles in the comic as of now, which makes it kind of a hastle and ruins the drama.

2. With simple pop n swaps in a comic like that, you never see the way characters develop (not dissing anyone who uses pop n swaps). The characters are supposed to be affected by what you do, not just going home and eating dinner after blowing someone's brains out. For example, Jay has never killed a human as of now, the leader of the new faction, (REDACTED), is also a pacifist.

3. I like originality. He had only 20 posts when he started copying ideas, which makes a bad impression on this website. Ceta supposedly "spammed" (AKA he posted 6 or 7 things because he was new and didn't know that the moderation system was so slow, and then Survivor11 decided to target him and constantly badger him no matter what he did), just as an example.

This is just my (+ Z19 and Nigel's) point of view for this whole situation, I like originality, and I don't appreciate leeching off ideas.

Zarry wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:21 am
HaloODST56 wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:38 am
Zarry wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:53 pm

Yeah, but his was announced three days after mine. Just talk to Nigelninja11.
Hey @Zarry I just saw this and I'm sorry I asked, i didn't think about how along it took to even start farewell. I'm really sorry.

Nah man, you don't need to be sorry for asking. There's no harm in that.

The other guy blatantly leeched off ideas from a comic that had a good structure, but he implemented it in a low effort way with not too much understanding:

1. There aren't ANY speech bubbles in the comic as of now, which makes it kind of a hastle and ruins the drama.

2. With simple pop n swaps in a comic like that, you never see the way characters develop (not dissing anyone who uses pop n swaps). The characters are supposed to be affected by what you do, not just going home and eating dinner after blowing someone's brains out. For example, Jay has never killed a human as of now, the leader of the new faction, (REDACTED), is also a pacifist.

3. I like originality. He had only 20 posts when he started copying ideas, which makes a bad impression on this website. Ceta supposedly "spammed" (AKA he posted 6 or 7 things because he was new and didn't know that the moderation system was so slow, and then Survivor11 decided to target him and constantly badger him no matter what he did), just as an example.

This is just my (+ Z19 and Nigel's) point of view for this whole situation, I like originality, and I don't appreciate leeching off ideas.
Yeah I see what you mean. I agree with you.

I haven't dissed Ceta in more than half a year.

Survivor11 wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:36 pm
Thank you for that.

but do you feel like dissing me.?

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:02 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Thank you for that.

No?

I don't hold grudges online, believe it or not.

Survivor11 wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:23 am
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:02 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Thank you for that.

No?

I don't hold grudges online, believe it or not.
That's very good to hear! (I promise I'm not being sarcastic)

Imagine if Farewell was just a video game in our universe, and these people are stuck in it.

OrangeTheGreat wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:56 am
Imagine if Farewell was just a video game in our universe, and these people are stuck in it.

Hmmmm.....

Zarry wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:38 pm
OrangeTheGreat wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:56 am

Hmmmm.....
Haha @Zarry got's an idea!

So let me rephrase that: If you work hard on something that was an original idea, obviously it's just the slightest bit annoying if someone copies it. I get it, if something is popular, you want to try your hand at it. It's only because it was three days after mine that it was annoying, maybe if it was more reasonably spaced it wouldn't even matter.

My choice of words wasn't an attack on TheMegaConstruxtors, it was a misinterpreted sentence that sounded like an insult. Obviously I didn't mean to diss his ability as a photographer and a writer, or as anything. Simply a bad sentence for a simple point.

So, like a M A N, I'm going to say, I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything by it.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”