[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
3 Things Mega Needs To Do To Triumph - Page 7 - Community

3 Things Mega Needs To Do To Triumph

General news and information related to Mega Construx
LishaThorne wrote:Its important to have a lot of patience when shopping ebay. And always check the shipping before bidding. Do not worry about 'winning' the auction pick a price you are willing to pay and leave it at that.
I agree! And if it says "to be arranged" always ask for shipping! It can get ridiculous trust me!

One thing that I would guess loses alot of potential long term customers is short term lines. Just as a line starts to really show some promise it disappears. One or two waves of OK sets, then when we start seeing real possibilities sets either don't get made or released in a way that is impossible for most fans to acquire. Then line is cancelled and just vanishes. This kind of customer service does not build a fan base.

They also need to sell internationally! Most of the sets are in USA and most stuff doesn't make it out of North America!

ShockDrJ wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:34 pm
One thing that I would guess loses alot of potential long term customers is short term lines. Just as a line starts to really show some promise it disappears. One or two waves of OK sets, then when we start seeing real possibilities sets either don't get made or released in a way that is impossible for most fans to acquire. Then line is cancelled and just vanishes. This kind of customer service does not build a fan base.
That may be sales related. The Assassin's Creed line had a couple of waves, but if it wasn't selling well, there was no sense for them to continue. A vocal minority does not make for profit if the majority isn't going for it.

My current issue is when sets are revealed, and then discontinued, before they can easily be obtained. I never got a Haytham's Pursuit set, and Zombies Nuketown, when 2.5x the standard price seems like a good deal due to artificial rarity, something is wrong with that picture.

Elemaster wrote:
Mon May 15, 2017 4:12 pm
ShockDrJ wrote:
That may be sales related. The Assassin's Creed line had a couple of waves, but if it wasn't selling well, there was no sense for them to continue. A vocal minority does not make for profit if the majority isn't going for it.

My current issue is when sets are revealed, and then discontinued, before they can easily be obtained. I never got a Haytham's Pursuit set, and Zombies Nuketown, when 2.5x the standard price seems like a good deal due to artificial rarity, something is wrong with that picture.
yep btw I saw one on ebay with some cod zombie packs it looks like a cool set. that one was cheap but another one listed was 400 soooo

Elemaster wrote:
Mon May 15, 2017 4:12 pm
ShockDrJ wrote:

Funny, AC is exactly what I was thinking of when I posted in the first place. A couple of waves of OK sets, many of which I have. Then the tease for Altiar, Blackbeard And the Jacob Frye sets. Got our hopes up for true greatness then nothing. Same for Star Trek, except we never got past wave 1 with that.

I agree. Also, they really need to do something about the availability of their sets. Blue Team still does not seem to exist on amazon or the east coast and all I want to do is give them my money.

Totally agree with all 3 points.

What I would add to point 3 in relation to call of duty ww2 sets is to introduce or include some axis sets. I'd love to see a German halftrack, panzer and Motorbike with sidecar. My ww2 sets seem pointless without any Germans or Italians in my displays.

charliebucket wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:28 pm
They also need to sell internationally! Most of the sets are in USA and most stuff doesn't make it out of North America!
I know it, I live in North America but my Wal-Mart here doesn't carry sets worth anything, I mean where you live you might or might not even get this, but all my Wal-Mart carries is MCX heroes, CoD heroes, CoD troop packs, Halo troop packs, Halo mini-sets (Jackrabbit set, etc.) CoD mini-sets (Drone set, parachute set, etc.) Halo Heroes, don't even carry any other brand, now we have to have a 1-2 hour drive to get to a Wal-Mart with all that other stuff.

Return to “General discussion”