[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc.. - Page 63 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I would love to see them expand on the Alien franchise, the Dropship, APC and Powerloader would be awesome. Also, some pretty cool stuff from the movie Avatar, like the AMP Suit, the Samson, Scorpion and Dragon aircraft would pretty cool and I know MCX could do a great job in these aircraft!

I would like a theme about dinosaurs, dragons and mythical creatures in a dystopian world with a tone like the dragons (2002). It would be cool if there's many dinosaurs with a lots of articulations with many features that everyone could enjoy.

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:17 am
Survivor11 wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:54 am
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:05 am

Hey lets not forget Warhammer Total War and Warhammer Total
War 2!
I prefer Napoleon Total War. It's not because I'm French or anything *cough*.
I prefer actually Empire Total War, Warhammer ones are just great figures, plus they would be great knights.
I only ever played space hulk but the figs would be awesome.

It would also be great to have updated versions of some previously released figs. Halo Hayabusa spartan comes to mind as an example.

Markerpk wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:00 pm
It would also be great to have updated versions of some previously released figs. Halo Hayabusa spartan comes to mind as an example.
No! This is my worst nightmare. I'm sitting on like ten Hayabusa figures. I can't have deflated prices! Let's make it something different like the Security or something else!

Markerpk wrote:
not possible 343 doesn't have the rights to that and thus Mega doesn't have the rights to that.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:40 am
Markerpk wrote:
not possible 343 doesn't have the rights to that and thus Mega doesn't have the rights to that.
Wrong, 343 and Microsoft own the Halo franchise, Bungie lost every right to the game when they left.
So Hayabusa spartans are a possibility, they've done other OG armours before.

I’m pretty sure that the hayabusa armour was based off a character from some fighter style game (dunno the name) as a deal cause they introduced a spartan into their game.
So I doubt it would be possible.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:36 am
I’m pretty sure that the hayabusa armour was based off a character from some fighter style game (dunno the name) as a deal cause they introduced a spartan into their game.
So I doubt it would be possible.
Wasn't it Street Fighter?
With that Spartan II called Naomi.
I'm still pretty sure that Microsoft owns the Halo franchise, and therefore all, and any, contracts to do with Halo.

Its was dead or alive 4 and the spartan Nicole 458 is canon look it up

Return to “General discussion”