[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc.. - Page 64 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:15 pm
Its was dead or alive 4 and the spartan Nicole 458 is canon look it up
My bad, sketchy memory, I don't really play that kind of game, so I only knew about it through lore vids, and hence why I don't remember well (GG, well played).

Ooh, set suggestions? A Warthog with Halo 3 Chief and Arbiter, and some Flood figures. Maybe a couple small structures as well? This would be from the mission Halo from Halo 3, specifically the Warthog run.

JoeFilms wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:31 pm
Ooh, set suggestions? A Warthog with Halo 3 Chief and Arbiter, and some Flood figures. Maybe a couple small structures as well? This would be from the mission Halo from Halo 3, specifically the Warthog run.
Joe, do you know how many Chief and Arby warthogs we've already had??!

Someone like Netflix should do a reboot of exosquad and mega construx should develop a line of mechs and soldiers. I loved the story.

Skrobes wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:40 pm
Someone like Netflix should do a reboot of exosquad and mega construction should develop a line of mechs and soldiers. I loved the story.
da heq ish dat

Skrobes wrote:
Someone like Netflix should do a reboot of exosquad and mega construx should develop a line of mechs and soldiers. I loved the story.
Just saying, Netflix originals, or reboots, tend to be very bad story wise.
Often because they try to push an SJW agenda.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:36 pm
Skrobes wrote:
Someone like Netflix should do a reboot of exosquad and mega construction should develop a line of mechs and soldiers. I loved the story.
da heq ish dat
The show is set in the beginning of the 22nd century and covers the interplanetary war between humanity and Neosapiens, a fictional race artificially created as workers/slaves for Terrans (humans). The narrative follows Able Squad, an elite Terran unit of mech pilots. The series ran for two complete seasons in 1993 and 1994.

Survivor11 wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:45 am
JoeFilms wrote:
We've only had one. Arbiter has only come in a few sets. I say a Warthog because it would be common to find and inexpensive.

JoeFilms wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:59 am
Survivor11 wrote:
JoeFilms wrote:
We've only had one. Arbiter has only come in a few sets. I say a Warthog because it would be common to find and inexpensive.
Joe, we've had at least two. That convention exclusive one, and the newer gauss hog one.

Survivor11 wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:27 am
JoeFilms wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:59 am
Survivor11 wrote:

Joe, we've had at least two. That convention exclusive one, and the newer gauss hog one.
Oh, yeah, you're right. I totally forgot the Halofest one.

As I said, though, I only suggested a Warthog due to a cheap price. Anything else relatively cheap would work, too.

Return to “General discussion”