[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE. - Page 651 - Community

CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE.

Tell your own story!
Jason-101 wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:08 pm
Now we are running after the cheaters.
Get your bayonets ready.

Now on my signal charge at the enemy trenches that most likely have machine gun emplacements and hope we don’t get torn to shreds. Gosh trench warfare was terrible.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:03 am
Now on my signal charge at the enemy trenches that most likely have machine gun emplacements and hope we don’t get torn to shreds. Gosh trench warfare was terrible.
And snipers. Let's hope they don't have snipers.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:03 am
Not to mention, your entire nation most likely won't make it into the History books...

Or they may make the COMIC BOOKS.

If we bombard them with a couple million artillery shells sure we will make the land a absolutely nightmare and sure we will have collateral damage but it worked in the past!

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:12 pm
If we bombard them with a couple million artillery shells sure we will make the land a absolutely nightmare and sure we will have collateral damage but it worked in the past!
I like the way you think.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:12 pm
THIS IS TRUE. IT WORKED BEFORE.

Well let’s ramp it up a couple billion, then we’re guaranteed success.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:41 am
Well let’s ramp it up a couple billion, then we’re guaranteed success.
Should take out those HEAVILY fortified bunkers no problem. And then we send a couple hundred thousand men walking to finish the job. There definitely won't be any casualties.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”