[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE. - Page 659 - Community

CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE.

Tell your own story!
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:33 am
Red__Spartan003 wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:29 am
"Excelsior!"

You will be missed, Stan Lee.
I heard about that last night. I don't have the figs but I'm sure someone will set up a tribute with the old Marvel figs... Maybe.
I think we may be the only three to actually care about one of the biggest icons in Human History having died.
Hopefully someone does, but there are a lot of very young members who have probably never heard of him.

Although not hearing about Stan Lee is quite unusual.

I would think most of the forums know him and he will be missed. Even youngsters have watched most of the Marvel movies. Stan Lee is a household name and I am happy he got the recognition he deserves because for a long time superhero things were for nerrrdss. He often mentioned in interviews at Hollywood parties in those early days he wouldnot tell what he wrote, just that he was a writer.

LishaThorne wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:58 pm
I would think most of the forums know him and he will be missed. Even youngsters have watched most of the Marvel movies. Stan Lee is a household name and I am happy he got the recognition he deserves because for a long time superhero things were for nerrrdss. He often mentioned in interviews at Hollywood parties in those early days he wouldnot tell what he wrote, just that he was a writer.
What Thorn said....

Darn it justin you had one job YOU JUST HAD TO GAME END THE CHEATER.

Survivor11 wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:41 am
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:33 am
Red__Spartan003 wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:29 am
"Excelsior!"

You will be missed, Stan Lee.
I heard about that last night. I don't have the figs but I'm sure someone will set up a tribute with the old Marvel figs... Maybe.
I think we may be the only three to actually care about one of the biggest icons in Human History having died.
Hopefully someone does, but there are a lot of very young members who have probably never heard of him.

Although not hearing about Stan Lee is quite unusual.
Nah, man, there's no one (at least, no one on the Forums) who doesn't know Stan Lee.

Which reminds me, has anyone else noticed that we typically see more of the younger members on the Gallery and the older members more acrive on the Forums? I mean, almost everyone is pretty dang active on the Gallery, but the Forums are much less crowded. Odd.

I mean, I love the Gallery and all, but the Forums are much more reliable. You don't have to worry about all your hours of hard work being wasted, because it tells you what's wrong with your post and tells you what you need to fix. I LOVE the Gallery, but I wish it was more reliable.

Joe Film your right.
So let's see where I can put you in CDA.
IS THAT COOL.?

Jason-101 wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:55 pm
Joe Film your right.
So let's see where I can put you in CDA.
IS THAT COOL.?
Dude that'd be AWESOME!

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”