[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE. - Page 680 - Community

CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE.

Tell your own story!
Jason-101 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:16 pm
Jason-101 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:59 pm
I think there is a glitch or a working on on the gallery website.
A 2 day glitch. Is anyone else getting new projects in the gallery.?
Filter by “pictures” that worked for me

Ok it's back up now. No worries.

Wel it's down or super slow-mo again.

System is working , but by filters.

foxhound was working out as a pretty good character and then all the sudden one day he wanted to be off of camo days Adventure .. but in a brutal way.. at the time I wasn't doing that in camo days so I refused... he got upset and I believe he deleted his character name and became snake.. if you go to camo days Adventure right here on this thread comments 222 to 266... you can see the whole misunderstanding ... but nevertheless, we miss him and a bunch others... J101 in editing mode.

*salute*

I still await his return, even if it never occurs.

Don't worry I'll be here till the cows come home

Roebuck wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:05 pm
Don't worry I'll be here till the cows come home
As will I!

Is the Gallery working? I was going to add the next part but seeing people are having issues and I hate to lose pics since it can throw the story off.

LishaThorne wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:38 pm
Is the Gallery working? I was going to add the next part but seeing people are having issues and I hate to lose pics since it can throw the story off.
It is working however , you have to use filters in order on what subject you want to see people's projects .. so clicking on all things and all projects it it doesn't work that way anymore ... hopefully it will come back to the original setup

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”