[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE. - Page 683 - Community

CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE.

Tell your own story!
Spartanz19 wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:45 pm
JoeFilms wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:16 pm
That would be so sad...

We wouldn't be able to hold Sammiches!
The only place you need to hold a Sammich is in your mouth!
True true. We could completely skip the "Pick up your Sammich and place in your mouth" step, and go straight from plate (or bowl, if you so wish) to mouth!

I've always went straight to the plate. No hands is how I roll.

JoeFilms wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:07 pm
Spartanz19 wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:45 pm
JoeFilms wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:16 pm
That would be so sad...

We wouldn't be able to hold Sammiches!
The only place you need to hold a Sammich is in your mouth!
True true. We could completely skip the "Pick up your Sammich and place in your mouth" step, and go straight from plate (or bowl, if you so wish) to mouth!
WAF WAF

Joe Film is about to be in my comic. He will be a mercenary with a video camera.

Sounds pretty accurate.

I mean, uh, I'm no mercenary!

In CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE your related to Jabba. And you'll be a tuff, bad to the bone, can of whoop, mean big ol'cuss.

Jason-101 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:18 pm
In CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE your related to Jabba. And you'll be a tuff, bad to the bone, can of whoop, mean big ol'cuss.
Joebba

Jason-101 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:18 pm
Isn't Joe the one who gets his *** kicked every time?

Jason-101 wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:44 am
Other way around.
Hehe, you couldn't be more right, Jason. Survivor, you're thinking of Joefilms, the Karma-prone silly person who appears in SlapStick. We're talking about JoeFilms here. The same JoeFilms who starred in Joe Wick.

And while we're on the subject, part three out of five of, ahem, a "Certain Project" began about two minutes ago. You guys are gonna love this!

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”