[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Spartan story - Page 70 - Community

Spartan story

Tell your own story!
DevilDoll wrote:Also, I thought that I might have been able to make it work, but it's not seeming very probable with a "Hunter Douglas" who was the original "Hunter", and the new "Andrew Hunter" that I just don't get.
Oops got his name wrong.

Would people like me to write a proper explanation of the split paradox thing?

So, as we all know, DDolls character Kendra was able to appear from a black hole portal caused when Eisenhower's dark matter protobomb was jettisoned into it.
This Kendra is from an alternate time line (second-paradoxical era). Where the red triangles, VIRUS and the flood hadnt been defeated. The portal opening also caused a rift allowing their to be replacements for "Quadrant of Solace", "devils bounty" and INFINITY. Also Sam, Kendra, Hunter and Max all have knowledge of both timelines.
The rift also allowed for 3 ships from the supervirus Alliance to enter the original timelines Point in the space-time continueum. These ships could destroy a large part of the universe, so must be stopped.

Hope that helps.

Now it's coming together.

DevilDoll wrote:Now it's coming together.
Phew, thought we lost our best writer for a moment.

Just to give you all the low down...
I have been working on the next segment in this story, but I have found myself unable to post it, as my hours at work have been dramatically increased recently. I'm hoping that I'll be able to continue our not so little saga on Monday.

Fingers crossed...

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”