[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The Imperial Campaign - Page 70 - Community

The Imperial Campaign

Tell your own story!
Spartanz19 wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:17 pm
Green unlocked the door quietly and sneaked up on the doctor. She was about to inject a dark green liquid into Hex’s neck when he ripped the syringe out of her hands and threw her into a desk. The desk flew over and she was knocked unconscious. DB came in and unstrapped Hex. He picked her up and Green grabbed the doctor. Boo came in and ordered the rest of the men to grab whatever they could. He grabbed a black case and opened it. Twelve syringes identical to what the doctor held were carefully held inside. He locked it and pulled out his magnum and commanded everyone to “Move out!”. They left the room with their hands filled with equipment. They made it to the elevator and opened the door. A lone spartan stood there, waiting. X37. He looked normal, unlike the rest of the soldiers at the base. “You aren’t going to get out of this that easily.” He said as he walked out of the elevator in a menacing fashion. He pressed a button on his wrist and long blades of plasma came from the top of his fingers. He pointed them at Green and challenged him. “Come on.”...
So are all the Spartans bad guys in this story?
And 70th page!

Survivor11 wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:10 am
Spartanz19 wrote:
Green unlocked the door quietly and sneaked up on the doctor. She was about to inject a dark green liquid into Hex’s neck when he ripped the syringe out of her hands and threw her into a desk. The desk flew over and she was knocked unconscious. DB came in and unstrapped Hex. He picked her up and Green grabbed the doctor. Boo came in and ordered the rest of the men to grab whatever they could. He grabbed a black case and opened it. Twelve syringes identical to what the doctor held were carefully held inside. He locked it and pulled out his magnum and commanded everyone to “Move out!”. They left the room with their hands filled with equipment. They made it to the elevator and opened the door. A lone spartan stood there, waiting. X37. He looked normal, unlike the rest of the soldiers at the base. “You aren’t going to get out of this that easily.” He said as he walked out of the elevator in a menacing fashion. He pressed a button on his wrist and long blades of plasma came from the top of his fingers. He pointed them at Green and challenged him. “Come on.”...
And 70th page!
No. But also on a celebratory note, tomorrow is the thread’s birthday!

Spartanz19 wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:48 am
Survivor11 wrote:
Spartanz19 wrote:
And 70th page!
Tomorrow used to be he date of my grandpa's birthday... R.I.P. Gramps.
Its still my cousin's birthday (Ya know, Al', the one who I portrayed as a loud fellow).

Sorry about Gramps, it’s terrible losing family...

Spartanz19 wrote:
Well, Green's dead.

Survivor11 wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:39 am
Spartanz19 wrote:
Survivor11 wrote:

And 70th page!
Its still my cousin's birthday (Ya know, Al', the one who I portrayed as a loud fellow).
I'm very sorry to hear that, man.

Survivor11 wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:39 am
Spartanz19 wrote:
Survivor11 wrote:

And 70th page!
I'm sorry for your loss bro.

That sucks but that's the depressing truth of life : death.

Well, he died a while ago, it doesn't matter that much anymore... I mean we're all going to Die one day. I still have grandma though... And she DOES NOT mess around.
But instead of mourning, it's better to celebrate the birthday of the living!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IMPERIAL CAMPAIGN!!!!!!

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”