[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Build Off: Custom copter - Page 8 - Community

Build Off: Custom copter

Tips & Tricks
jonnyfiyve wrote:
Jason-101 wrote:Well my DRAGONFLY heli is up. Hope one of mine win. Or J5s . Or all of the buids. I've got 1 more in my sleeve. Coming soon.
Yeah? Hmm you are making me want to build another.
Build away bro. But let's not forget your STAR TREK build off. ?

eliteslayer4915 wrote:Let the battle commence! Lol, I've always wanted to do that!
It's 6:40 am. Mega bloks time.

jonnyfiyve wrote:Put this up today:
That's an awesome use of brain, Buddy. Wow is all I can say. And your beatle copter totally rocks.

Jason-101 wrote:That's an awesome use of brain, Buddy. Wow is all I can say. And your beatle copter totally rocks.
Speaking of the beetle here it is:

I had to delete my previous beetle entry because it had spelling mistakes, I think I might have lost some likes by doing that. Can't wait to be able to edit a gallery post instead of deleting it.

wow this has turned out way better than i thought it would i digin these builds but what's up w/ the bug names is it a trend?
not that i dont like em just its kinda funny

jackdawg444 wrote:wow this has turned out way better than i thought it would i digin these builds but what's up w/ the bug names is it a trend?
not that i dont like em just its kinda funny
Hey bro. In the past and still today. The military and aircraft designers have use identities that of birds and other flying bugs. Hahaha. To name their aircraft. Like the ATV 4X4 called the MULE. like motorcycle s being called IRON HORSES. Etc, etc, etc. .hope this helps.

jonnyfiyve wrote:I had to delete my previous beetle entry because it had spelling mistakes, I think I might have lost some likes by doing that. Can't wait to be able to edit a gallery post instead of deleting it.
Hey buddy, might you please post my last two entries up on this forum. ? I'll dedicate a comic to you where you defeat the enemy.

Jason-101 wrote:Hey buddy, might you please post my last two entries up on this forum. ? I'll dedicate a comic to you where you defeat the enemy.
Sure, here you go.

Return to “Custom builds & Modifications”